[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >you are the emperor of america What do you do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 474x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 474x503
>wake up
>you are the emperor of america
What do you do to make this shithole great again?
>>
>again
>>
blow more shit up
>>
>>57545904
let Patton march towards Moscow.. oh wait
>>
>shithole
Move out of America if you really want to know what a shithole is.
>>
>>57545904
I'll do race mixing by fucking cute white girls.
>>
File: soylent-green-20110222-123658.jpg (127 KB, 429x566) Image search: [Google]
soylent-green-20110222-123658.jpg
127 KB, 429x566
Make a modest proposal to the poor
>>
>>57545904
Build wall, improve relations with Russia and help them fight Isis, build xl pipeline, start strengthening economic bonds with Latin America and help drive out corruption and cartels.

And some other stuff I guess.
>>
>>57545904
universal healthcare, and tighter laws on gun ownership
>>
>>57545904
The more reasonable things I'd do
Remove that drinking age thing, along with all the other shit the puritans and angry mothers splattered into our law code. Give our island territories full statehood. Start a workout show called " Stop being a fucking landwhale, Faggot."

Now for the fun part
take the army down south to fight those cartels and start a poll in Canada if they want a government that still owns gold. If they say yes, annex them and throw that bitch of a prime minister down every important looking set of stairs in DC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRHNqRyaLcs&nohtml5=False
>>
>build wall
>deport all shitskins
>purge insane liberals
That's pretty much all you need to do.
>>
Force everyone to racemix so we are a homogenous country. All problems suddenly fixed.
>>
>>57548478
paraguay actually did that once
>>
>>57548478
>picking the easy road
Enjoy your Brazil 2.0

It's better to just bring African Americans to Africa.
Mexicans to Mexico.
And bury all native Americans into the ground.
And deport all Asians to Canada.
>>
File: 1455245832875.png (261 KB, 421x427) Image search: [Google]
1455245832875.png
261 KB, 421x427
Nuke North Korea and nuke it every day for 1 whole year.
>>
>>57548532
And the rest to Europe.
>>
>>57548595
Where is the logic in that?
>>
>>57548647
America was once not that diverse but they had to do it just like any Western country.
>>
>>57548677
I'm mixed Dutch Indonesian. I'm above white people problems. My parents were still part of the colonial oppressors. My mother still had workers sleeping on the doormat.
>>
>>57546048
I misread that I thought this wasn't your first time waking up as emperor of america. How did you get back to poland?
>>
>>57545904
We got this guy, Not Sure!
>>
>>57548595
>>57548677
Most of the precursor colonies to the founding of the US all started as 100% white, and US citizenship was not extended to non-whites when we began the country, and only then did they receive citizenship at around 1870.
If you were to examine the Founding Fathers and even Lincolns views on race, you'd notice they all intended for America to perpetuate its white majority status. At it's peak the US was 89% white, perhaps 90% when considering some factors such as black being disproportionately sent overseas during military missions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
America was founded by and for whites initially.
>>
>>57546742
this. and some infrastructures
>>
>>57545904
Get rid of hispanics, remove all blacks.

Persecute leftism. Tax rich, lesson taxes on poor. Create a new medical economic structure from scratch for universal healthcare.

Make immigration extremely hard for everyone who is not extremely educated and skilled.
Remove tax immunity from Catholic and Mega Churches.
Bring back the FCC

Nuke Mexico
>>
File: camacho.jpg (170 KB, 800x570) Image search: [Google]
camacho.jpg
170 KB, 800x570
>>57550035
>he'll fix errything in ONE WEEK!
>>
It is very simple.At first,go to kill colored people(asian for the most part),and steal their land and wealth.In my view america just do this repeatedlly in their history.
>>
File: japan.jpg (81 KB, 546x464) Image search: [Google]
japan.jpg
81 KB, 546x464
>>57551395
>Japan
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.