[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat people in mobility scooters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1438333961881.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1438333961881.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
How much truth is there to this stereotype?
Do they exist in countries other than America?
>>
I've never seen one but then again I don't live in the midwest or the south, so.
>>
>>57542629
Britain has tons of them. Even our supermarkets have versions of trolleys with mobility scooters attached.

But then we are just as fat as murricans are.
>>
I was at a NASCAR race in the south and didnt see one

But theres enough pictures on the internet so they defo exist
>>
>>57542629
I've seen wheelchair retards and elderly people on bikes in grocery stores but never the extravagantly fat people on tiny bikes.
It's not that they're common whatsoever, it's just that if you see one on the internet, chances are it's from America.
>>
>>57542736
Nice try, proxyfag.
>>
>>57542788
I'm a Brit on holiday you knob.
>>
>>57542736
>>57542788
right but it's true. The Anglosphere in general is fat, with the exception of Canada.

Other cunts bantering us for being fat is acceptable but when Brits, Aussies and Kiwis pull the fat card I cringe.
>>
>>57542861
Sure thing, cuck.
>>
>>57542879
We're not making fun of you because you're fat, it's just that nobody can think of anything else you are known for other than being fat and retarded. It's like your only relevant stereotype aside from gangsta niggers.
>>
>>57542907
Top banter m8.

>>57542971
Yeah it's fatness, ignorance and nigger/gun problems. Gotta love stereotypes.
>>
you will see them in every single walmart no matter which part of the country you are in

you will see them at any state fair

outside of that I've never seen them
>>
>>57543090
What's the deal with Walmart? Even people in the U.K have heard about it.
>>
>>57542971
I'm surprised /int/ hasn't poked and prodded us about being poor, scared of inanimate objects or being manlets.
>>
>>57543155
Its a market for poor people and southerners
>>
>>57543159
Thought only niggers were poor in the U.S.
>need mo money for dem programs
>>
>>57543155
I've seen people in Wal-Mart I'll probably never see on the street.
>chinese tourists taking pictures of the inside for whatever reason
>really obese woman in a burqa
>guy who looks like had acid thrown on his face
>crackhead couple
>skin heads
>ethnically ambiguous doorway beggars mumbling in some nondescript language

>>57543410
>southerners
nice meme
Southern Wal-Marts are filled with black people and rednecks buying beer. Normal people buy local.
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
Midwesterners and Floridians predominate on this site.

>>57543426
Most of our poor people are white. It's why le berning man is doing so well in predominately white states.
>>
I have seen old people use them, but I haven't seen a fat person use them.
>>
yes

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/australian-60-minutes-crew-attacked-migrants-then-man-mobility-scooter-steps-in
>>
>>57542629
I have seen literally 1 of these in my whole life. Which is why there's so many pics of them, they're rare.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.