[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo, I want to know what the Southern Europeans such as Spaniards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: Protestant faggot.jpg (29 KB, 480x343) Image search: [Google]
Protestant faggot.jpg
29 KB, 480x343
Yo, I want to know what the Southern Europeans such as Spaniards and Portuguese eat.
I hate Mexican food but want to know what their home country eats.
I like food
>>
They eat spanish and portuguese food.
>>
>>57539019
bls rephotoshop but with orthodox imagery thx
>>
>>57539019
Salt cod, or "bacalhau"
>>
>>57539019
>their home country
>>
They eat little and are skinny all until old age. Have you ever wondered why? It's not because of historical poverty or the goods traditionally available, the reason is more banal and surprising: South Europeans just can't shut the fuck up. They are loath to pause their constant shouting and gesticulation even for a second, which is why their meals are designed to be eaten in small bites which digest quickly to enable still more shouting and collar popping. Ever heard of tapas? Well, there's a flipside to this culinary philosophy as well, as even the loud shitskin must concede to basic human needs: the paella. The paella is a large dish that is meant to be eaten in an appropriately large group; it is designed so that at least one member of the dinner party can keep shouting at any given time, as the large number of diners makes it unlikely that all mouths would ever fill up in the same moment. The other factor in the Catholic shitskin's diet is food consistency: every dish in the Romance countries can be eaten without a knife. This is because the shitskin needs one hand free to make mock-threatening gestures at the other shitskins at the table. Many have wondered why these gestures are so important, but scientists have recently discovered the cause: it is so to incite still more arguing. Hand gestures have ever been considered threatening or provocative, and as their use trivialized from the formidable evil eye of old and the shitskins lost their appetite for honor killings, a more frivolous sport developed at the dinner table: inciting other shitskins to argue as loudly as can. Whether this has any psychological or gastronomic benefits is still under investigation, as several white researchers have gone deaf during field tests with selected Italian and Spanish families.
>>
I imagine potatoes, meat, fish, oats and squats.
>>
>>57539019
we're western european(westernmost country in europe even if we don't count Azores and Madeira).

http://bkpk.me/10-traditional-dishes-a-portuguese-grandma-would-feed-you/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_cuisine
>>
@57539520
hide slovenian threads
ignore slovenian posts
do not reply to slovenian posters
>>
File: slovenian cuisine.jpg (21 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
slovenian cuisine.jpg
21 KB, 320x213
>>57539520
>slovakian cuisine
>>
File: rec0218-m.jpg (47 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
rec0218-m.jpg
47 KB, 400x270
>>57539019
Ok man.
Ill tell you what the Portuguese eat.
Mainly meat.
We eat a lot of meat, 80% of our meals are meat, 20% Fish.
Our meat is mostly Steak, Pork and Chicken.
Our fish is mostly Sardines, Cod and octopus, but also your "typical fish".
We eat a lot of rice, like seriously a LOT, Portugal is the european country with the largest rice consumption per capita.
If we dont eat rice, then its pasta, but we have to eat rice or pasta in every meal.
Potatos and Sausages (Chouriço) are also commun.
We have nearly always have soup before meals and fruit after.
Our tipical dish is the "Portuguese stew" (pic related) which reflects our bad eating habits, its a mixture of Steak, Pork and Chicken, with at least 5 different kinds of sausage and the fat parts of the pig like the Nose and Ears, sometimes we add beans too. There are always some vegetables but they are dwarved by the massive amount of meat.
>>
>>57539019
>want to know what their home country eats.
You want to know what Mexicans' home country eats? Um... Mexican food, anon.
>I hate Mexican food
You're retarded. Do you also hate Mediterranean/middle eastern food?
>>
>>57540077
Is bacalhau an acquired taste, or is it something worth trying casually?
>>
>>57540093
Mediterranean cuisine as absolutely nothing to do with Mexican cuisine.
Mediterranean cuisine is one of the best in the world.
But i admit, Portugal is one of the worse mediterranean countries when it comes to food.
(Except fish, our fish is God-tier)
>>
>>57540195
We eat it too and it's just normal fish, not an acquired taste
>>
>>57539520
Kek
Also, I had cream cheese potica for the first time this Easter. How common is potica with non-walnut fillings in Slovenia?
>>
>>57540271
>Mediterranean cuisine as absolutely nothing to do with Mexican cuisine.
They're both delicious and healthy. That's all I was implying.
>>57540309
Cool, thanks. I didn't know if it being salted made it taste very different from regular cod.
>>
>>57540271
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?
OUR EGG PASTRY OR MEAT IS THE BEST...
FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER GO EAT THE DISGUSTING PAELLA
>>
>>57540195
Bacalhau has a very strong flavour.
It is salty and dry, so I advise to eat thing layers and with plenty olive oil.
It is actually tasty because people naturally like salty stuff (like chips and ham).
I hated it when I was a kid, because it is somewhat dry and it becomes hard to swallow if you chew for too long, but a nice, thin Bacalhau with plenty olive Oil is actually a tasty meal.
But is not very healthy.
>>
>>57539870
>quotes my post without meme arrows to avoid giving me a (You)

SANTA MARIA DIO CANE E SANTO GIOVANNI, MADON, YOU CRAZY, WHACHU THINKA YOU DOIN, DONCHU KNOW I'VE GOT A REPUTATION TO MAIN-A-TAIN EYYY OHHHH WHATSA MADDA HEAH WHY DONCHU KIDS GOT NO RESPECT ANYMOAH WHEN I WAS YOUNG WE USED TO GO TO CHURCH EVERY DAY NOT JUST SATURDAYS EYYYYY

and so it goes, the shitskin dance of the seasons, each different, yet each filled with the tried and true repertoire of invocations, hyperbole and invective as their parents and their parents before them used...
>>
>>57540492
sorry we don't talk to turk rapebabies
>>
>>57539019
Spaniards eat italian food and portugees take shit outside. That's all you should know about these countries.
>>
>>57540453
Yes you are right
Our meat and egg pastery are definitly very good.
What I really meant was that our food is the most unhealty in the Mediterranean.
>>
>>57540654
that's not true tho
>>
>>57540576
>Spaniards eat italian food
Not true
>>
That guy is Protestant. Catholics wouldn't do street preaching because trying to convert other religions is forbidden (especially Jews and Muslims) and he would be condemned for hatred towards the homosexuals which would give the church a bad name.
>>
>>57540707
France is a lot healthier and has better fancy food.
Italy as the best food in the world and its out of question.
Spain... Shit I dont know about Spain, they eat a lot of apetisers I guess, its quite good and unhealty too, I guess Spai and Portugal are in the same league, very different food types, but still same league.
The rest of the Meds are irrelevant.
>>
>>57540343
Potica comes in only two varieties: walnuts and raisins, and tarragon.

What you described is called skutin zavitek (cream cheese strudel). The strudel's dough is much softer and the outer layer is sprinkled with vanilla sugar, as you probably know.
>>
THEY EAT POTATE J3J3
>>
>>57541535
This is not Latvia
>>
>>57540930
>Catholics wouldn't do street preaching because trying to convert other religions is forbidden
That is incorrect, sir.
>>
>>57541332
No, this was potica dough rolled in a spiral, but with a cream cheese filling.
>>
baby animals
>true fact
>>
>>57540093
Home country as in in Urheimat. Most good mexicans came from Spain or other parts of the Iberian peninsula.
I may be an American but my Homeland is still northern Europe
>>
my dinner tonight:
tacos
burritos
enchilada
chopped narco heads
>>
>>57544598
>Most good mexicans came from Spain or other parts of the Iberian peninsula.
Most Mexicans are mestizos, and they come from Mexico. Their ancestry doesn't make them Iberian. Mexicans are Mexicans.
>I may be an American but my Homeland is still northern Europe
Were you born in northern Europe, but then got American citizenship later in life? If not, then something about your statement is false.

Are you by any chance new to /int/, friend?
>>
>>57539520
could somebody make a recap of this slav's ramblings?
>>
File: AdLlAGy.jpg (274 KB, 1296x1296) Image search: [Google]
AdLlAGy.jpg
274 KB, 1296x1296
>>57544598
>I may be an America but my homeland is still northern Europe
>>
>>57545882

not him but I may be an American but my homeland is in Sinaola

t. whitemexican
>>
>>57539019
>I hate Mexican food
then you should leave the U.S.
>>
>>57545409
>>57545882
I go by blood and race, not country that I happen to live in. I have more in common with most Swedes and Anglos I've met than I do with Black guys who live in the same town as I.
Don't get why people don't get this.
>>
>>57545935
>Sinaloa
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>57545935
>Sinaola
fuck off, Chapo
>>
File: crazy-hillary.jpg (75 KB, 526x389) Image search: [Google]
crazy-hillary.jpg
75 KB, 526x389
>>57546872
>Don't get why people don't get this.
Because most people aren't autistic.
>I go by blood and race
>mfw
Welcome to /int/, newfriend.
>>
OK Bro.

Breakfast: It mainly depends but coffee/orange juice with olive oil toasts/tomato and olive oil toast and butter toast. A bit more unhealthy you have churros. They are fucking delicious though.

Then for lunch there a fuck tons of thing but mainly various and different dishes like cocido, lentejas, jamon, various fish, different dishes with rice but paella is the most famous one. Tapas, pintxos in bars, and paella too.
>>
>>57547292
Thanks
>>
>>57540713
today I had pasta for lunch
>>
>>57539520
t.butthurt slav
>>
File: lentejas-estofadas-1_0-l[1].jpg (145 KB, 632x342) Image search: [Google]
lentejas-estofadas-1_0-l[1].jpg
145 KB, 632x342
a traditional/normal winter dinner in Spain

Lentejas

1/2
>>
File: croquetas-deluxe_g[1].jpg (106 KB, 640x363) Image search: [Google]
croquetas-deluxe_g[1].jpg
106 KB, 640x363
>>57547440
and croquetas

2/2
>>
Mexican food is actually very different from Spanish food. The "Spanish" influence is just livestock, vegetables, spices, and herbs that other Europeans also had.
>>
>>57547212
>Hillary
Liberals are even worse than Conservatives
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 199x254) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 199x254
>>57546872

>t.proud 1/8569723 viking

i hope this is parody
why do seppos are such muh heritage losers?
>>
>>57547643
Northen Europe is more than just Scandinavia.
Northern Germany, Easter Great Britain and Friesland are also considered North Sea if not North Europe in it's broad regard. Fuck Vikingism as well, barely even conquered England.
And fuck Atheism.
Italian we should be friends, we're both European by race.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.