[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are all non-whites afraid of dogs? I've personally witnessed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160407_124853.jpg (212 KB, 762x734) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160407_124853.jpg
212 KB, 762x734
Are all non-whites afraid of dogs? I've personally witnessed multiple Flips and Arabs freaking out around cute tiny puppies. Mexicans don't, but they have Spanish culture
>>
I've met many Indians that were born in India that do not like dogs, the ones that were born in America are mostly fine with them
>>
Non white here

No.
>>
>walk the neighbors dog one time
>taking the elevator down
>a somali steps in
>gets notably startled by the sight of the dog, and goes into the corner of the elevator the whole trip

and it was just a tiny little dog, i guess muslims have a thing about doggies tho
>>
>>57536030
>Be 9
>Playing in my yard with my fully grown Rottweiler
>One of the three Basketball Americans in town jogs down the street
>Rottweiler spots him as he runs across the street from my house
>dog leaps the fence and chases him all the way down the street.
>mfw hearing him scream like a girl
>mfw I have no face.
>>
File: Mexico.Xoloitzcuintle.01.jpg (67 KB, 640x444) Image search: [Google]
Mexico.Xoloitzcuintle.01.jpg
67 KB, 640x444
Indigenous Mexicans had this dog for several thousand years. They regarded them as protectors from evil. They even sacrificed and ate them at weddings and funerals and stuff.

I really don't get how mesoamericans came to view evil and death, anyone else would have seen this dog and been like, "OK that's evil and scary and shit".
>>
>>57536970
You forgot: the also eat them.

>>57536030
Dogs evolved to read your facial gestures, their eyes are shit and only work to read Humans emotions.

But their vision is shit. So the darker the skin of a person (especially in the night) the less it can see and can interpretate everything as an attack if the dog isnt trained.
If the Dog wasnt raised by a dark skinned family dark skinned people will be scary for him.
So Dark skinned kids probablyhad bad experiences with dogs and grow up to be adults that hate dogs.
>>
>>57536486
Muslims believe dogs to be unclean you uncultured fuck
>>
>>57537401
But I did mention that they ate them in my post.
>>
>>57537607
That's a good un! Almost as entertaining as the idea that the consumption of pigs in Abrahamic religions was banned out of rational considerations! HAAAAA!
>>
>>57536030
Spanish people is not Arab anymore?
>>
Spics literally think that cats are the devil. Couldn't build a wall high enough if you ask me.
>>
>>57537957
Almost no country is as dumb as mexico. No one believes that kind of shit.
>>
>>57538628
Well, I don't know any Chilean immigrants so I don't have a problem with you folks.
>>
Because dogs can smell bullshit a mile away
>>
>>57537797
Only Granada.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.