[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how are you doing with your job search /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: 1448316966624.jpg (133 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1448316966624.jpg
133 KB, 480x360
So how are you doing with your job search /int/?
>>
File: 2cc.jpg (32 KB, 558x480) Image search: [Google]
2cc.jpg
32 KB, 558x480
I'm doing it great! I've just created a Youtube channel. I just need to get the partner and I'm going to upload Minecraft videos
>>
mom sent me a text saying her church group prayed for me to find a job
>>
File: 1315895888976.png (130 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1315895888976.png
130 KB, 396x381
>tfw have a respectable position in a hospital
>>
File: 1446457170746.jpg (859 KB, 2553x1534) Image search: [Google]
1446457170746.jpg
859 KB, 2553x1534
>>57533409
S-still looking, dad.
>>
Thankfully, I was born in a country that supports its people brilliantly. They actually helped me find a really nice job and I didn't do anything except go there and talk to them and then start working (I had too much anxiety to apply myself). I don't really deserve it but it's great. Lots of freedom, good hours, good pay, and I get to work by myself almost all the time which is good for me since I'm autistic.
>>
File: 1458136641912.jpg (68 KB, 427x309) Image search: [Google]
1458136641912.jpg
68 KB, 427x309
I found a job.
Biggest mistake of my life desu
>>
>>57533972
being a job is much better than being a useless piece of shit that can't do anything right, desu
>>
File: 3243657652.jpg (36 KB, 480x455) Image search: [Google]
3243657652.jpg
36 KB, 480x455
I'm a neet for life
>>
>>57533641
I have yt partner and with 100k views I only amassed a total of 20 dollars.
>>
>>57534842
>being a job
what the fuck am i typing
>>
>be stemfag (electrical engineering + few computer courses on the side)
>not even graduated yet
>employers already promising to polish my dick and pay my studies and living expenses (lmoa I am a budget student who lives with parents) as long as I sign not to work for one of their competitors

Either job finds you, or you are useless. Unless you are a medical doctor, doing some sort of hard science, or a military officer or something useful and employable like that..... you are useless. Just plain old fucking useless. Completely disgusting, worthless, useless piece of shit devoid of all value. No I swear we should all continue the practice of forced labor onto undesirables and useless fucks. ESPECIALLY if you are one of those special snowflake wankers who think economies work on his special snowflake hobby. Seriously if you are one of those just donate your organs and check out.

I wish I could beat up a neet or a criminal right now 2bh imo senpaitachi. I was born kinda poor, never had any help with anything, most certainly never had a silver spoon up my ass, busting my balls 10 hours a day, studying things 99% of you worthless shits depend on to stay alive, struggling with some insane concepts written in fucking Greek and Hebrew letters because science RAN OUT OF FUCKING LETTERS TO FORMULATE ALL OF THIS SHIT, all for your quality of life.

Eh, its all worth it in the end. I honestly dont even care about 6 digits starting or traveling the world and attending conferences. I love, LOVE my work and the fruits of its labor. I just love being so essential. You cant fire me. You cant do without me. Whole society functions on technology, and only ~5% of the population actually understands this technology.

Anyway, in case of any shit ever going down, I know that its the people like me who are getting those moon/sub bunker tickets, who are called to make those missile silos, supply factories and hospitals with electricity, to rule this world.
>>
>>57534842
I can do plenty right. I just don't want to do it around people I hate, and for $9.15/hr
>>
>>57536041
well speak for yourself. for most people, being able to start working lets you learn and feel useful. much better than staying in your parents house brooding all day
>>
>>57536095
I have an apartment. I work so I can brood around it at night.
>>
>>57533409
There's no job here in Spain.
>>
>>57533409
my self esteem is so damaged from bad interviews that I've been sitting in the same shit job because it's secure

I don't even know what I want to do anymore.
>>
About to graduate with a CS meme degree. Friend hooked me up with an interview for a job that pays $28-$32/hour. First interview went well, got called in for a second interview. Friend read my assessment and apparently I'm the front-runner for the job.

I'm gonna make it, lads.
>>
File: fof0N3gn.jpg (70 KB, 625x938) Image search: [Google]
fof0N3gn.jpg
70 KB, 625x938
>worked for securitty company in canada
>good pay and work load managable
>company gets bought by big US company known for tools
>thinks they can run it better because they are american. service rates now too high. workload increases along with stress level
>fires cool manager and hires micromanager
>numbers, metrics and shareholders now more important than customer service
>micromanager being more of a dick year after year. always looking for ways to write up techs
>finally have enough. no longer motivated to work hard
>get let go and walkedout the door after 9 years of putting up with US corporate crap running good canadian into ground.
>not given time to take my tools out of truck. had to wait several days to get them back
>found new job within 3 weeks. pays more with less workload.
>mfw it is main competitor of one i was let go from
>mfw it is the one micromanager was from (was fired from there)
mfw they still have to pay severance until july while i am getting money from new job
>
>>
File: 1453229007418.jpg (115 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1453229007418.jpg
115 KB, 413x395
>>57533720
>church group prayed for me to find a job
>>
>>57541025
it's cute honestly
>>
>Spanish
Who here /literally hardest possible mode/?

Putting you're a sexual offender is more employable than putting you're Spanish.
>>
>>57536041
Twice as much as you'll ever do here, so stop crying.
>>
I don't need one because I'm not poor
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.