[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://globalnews.ca/news/2621875/r eality-check-should-canada-adopt-tu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: basedmounty.png (624 KB, 1127x754) Image search: [Google]
basedmounty.png
624 KB, 1127x754
http://globalnews.ca/news/2621875/reality-check-should-canada-adopt-turks-and-caicos-as-its-11th-province/?sf23861057=1

anschluss? more like canschluss, am I right lads?

>It was an idea proposed by an NDP MP more than 40 years ago and could be revisited at the party’s national convention in Edmonton this weekend: the adoption of the islands of Turks and Caicos as Canada’s 11th province.

>The NDP released its wide-ranging resolution list Tuesday ahead of the convention, and resolution 1-92-16 states that an NDP federal government should develop the islands into an “affordable tourism industry for all Canadians.”

>“New Democrats Believe in: Engaging with the peoples and government of Turks and Caicos Islands, and the British government to have the Turks and Caicos Islands become Canada’s 11th Province,” reads resolution.
>>
They want to be Canadian. I say we do it, seems fun
>>
I like this idea.
>>
>>57530704

>Turks
>Turks...

No relation to the Turks I'm thinking of, huh? Hope whatever happens, they're happy about it.
>>
This idea comes up every 6 months for the past 100 years. It will never happen.
>>
Hol up
Am i bein colonised by
A FUCKIN LEAF
>>
>NDP convention
wow it's fucking nothing
>>
Turks and Caicos drive on the left side. Beside that, bretty good idea. Please do.
>>
>tfw Canadian-British war over the rulership of the islands during your lifetime
Cool I guess.
>>
>>57532859
Could Canada even invade the islands
All I hear about their military is bad things and cuts
>>
Rightful Turkish clay
>>
GIBE CLAY
>>
>>57533690

They're good when we're in war time going by history. We don't care much about 'conflicts' to bolster our military though
>>
File: ahuehue.jpg (101 KB, 580x625) Image search: [Google]
ahuehue.jpg
101 KB, 580x625
>>57532859
> Chinese-Pakistani proxy war
>>
Fucking take them. Corrupt shitholes. Pay us an extra couple of billion and we'll throw Northern Ireland in as a package deal.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8202339.stm
>>
>>57537747

no northern Ireland please
>>
>>57530704
>shitty islands
>different culture
>economically fucked
>full of drugs and crime

Canada already has a Newfoundland, no thank you
>>
>>57530704
Great idea for Canada. This would allow thousands of poor French-speaking Haitians to easily float to Canadian territory, claim refugee status and then get resettled up north for free healthcare and government benefits.

What could possibly go wrong?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.