[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America, you are annoying.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1452981731567.gif (145 KB, 452x750) Image search: [Google]
1452981731567.gif
145 KB, 452x750
>14:30 PM here
>On my computer. I still haven't showered. And I'm not expecting anyone in the house until many hours later.
>Suddenly "HOLAAAAA!!!". My stepmother, who is American, arrives. And she is bringing an horde of americlappers.

She is showing them the house, and I'm here secluded inside my room, waiting for them to leave.

Why are you all so fucking impertinent?

Couldn't she just send me a message or call me before?
Do you even have a sense of what privacy is? People is not prepared for your claps 24/7. We got lives, even if it's inside a room.

>INB4 no jobs. I study at noon-night, that's why I am at home.
>>
>>57519161
Stop telling others what to do with their own homes and property you manchild twat. Get a fucking job and buy your own damn house.
>>
>>57519490
>american saying twat
yeeeeeas let the superior insults flow through you
>>
>>57519161
Because they all think they own the world probably
>>
>>57519161
Arent you from Spain? Use your natural charm to seduce your way into a womans home and stop whining
>>
>>57519621
You mean like the house he's living in, that she literally owns?
>>
>>57519490

>buy your own damn house.

How do you expect a student to buy a house?
>>
>>57519786
at least an apartment
>>
>>57519490

It's not her property. It's my father's. And the bitch should be working, not hanging out with her friends.
>>
>>57519161
*claps*
>>
>>57519857

I don't live in freeburguia. No student could ever afford an apartment here. Even less were I am. (which is ironically a rich zone)
>>
>>57519924
where*
>>
>>57519878
Are you working?
>>
>Student jealous of his dad hitting that delicious American pussy
>>
>>57519969

You don't get it. She has a job. She should be there.

I am not working, besides helping my father with the business sometimes. I am studying. And I said it. No student could even dream of affording any kind of apartment. Even when I finish the degree it will be extremely difficult.
>>
>>57519737

She does not, imbecile. My father does. Well, it's not even his "property". It's a rental. Buying a house in Spain is a financial suicide.
>>
>>57520146
>She has a job, she should be there
anon.
okay maybe she has the damn day off. Sometimes people who have jobs take a break
>>
>>57520262

She does not, I assure you. She works for my father. There's no day off. She is taking it on her own. And my father is a cuck who can't say no.
>>
>>57520262
It's not the first time something like this happens. That's why I'm pissed off.
>>
>>57520290
Man you should have started with this, I thought you were just a faggot. If she SHOULD be working then I'd be pissed off too. Have you talked with your dad about it, or is it not really that big a deal for you?
>>
Not like you wouldn't just be staying in your room anyways, Cuckie
>>
>>57520427

Yes, I have. But he just avoids the issue. And he will probably do the same today.
He is a tired man and doesn't want more discussions, I guess.
>>
>>57521047
Let him and her keep doing what they're doing. Get your degree. Is what you're studying relevant to the family buisness?
>>
>>57521191

Not really.
>>
>>57519583

Are you not aware that twat as an insult is normal here?
>>
>>57521385
where did it come from anon
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.