[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australia is lonely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1451572694377.jpg (189 KB, 640x475) Image search: [Google]
1451572694377.jpg
189 KB, 640x475
Australians are one of the most active posters on the board but they are awake when everyone is asleep and vice versa. While they intersect with everyone else at certain times of the day they're stuck with a dead board during their prime time hours, it is only natural that they would shitpost to alleviate the boredom. Australia is culturally related to "anglo" countries but shares time with Asians.

Conclusion: Australia is that lonely awkward kid who tries way too hard to be funny.
>>
No
Conclusion: Eat a dick
>>
Americans are dumb and fat also pretty retarded and other things!
>>
Australia exists
>>
>>57514435
prove it
>>
>>57514377
>>57514406
It's okay friends no one is judging you, just be yourself. It's not your fault.
>>
Australia is a meme country at the end of the world.
>>
>>57514477
thank you :D
>>
>>57514477
O KURWA XD
>>
>>57514377
>>57514406

Don't worry guys.

#i'llshitpostwithyou
>>
>>57514333
that's a cute pic.
do they really carry things like that?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.