[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art icle-3277006/Sweden-open
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: male rape center.png (316 KB, 477x720) Image search: [Google]
male rape center.png
316 KB, 477x720
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3277006/Sweden-opened-world-s-rape-centre-male-sexual-violence-victims.html

BRAVO SWEDEN
R
A
V
O
>>
>>57511889
Men rape victims deserve care and treatment. it's not funny, I find it ironic that feminists are making these things and "male rights activists" are just making this into some sort of joke.
>>
>>57511889
Well it's "hurt" more for male if being raped.
>>
>>57511889

Men will benefit from this, we have male specific mental health facilities here and I kind of wish we had something like that for males that were abused growing up
>>
SWEDEN YES
>>
Arab/black on swede rapes are a normal thing in Sweden so it's good that the swedes try to fix even a little bit of the trauma.
>>
http://globalnews.ca/news/1676642/controversial-centre-for-men-opens-in-toronto-amid-criticism/

Meanwhile in Canada
>>
>>57512025

swedish boys were made for muslim cock
>>
>>57511889
Sweden loves to go full retard, but this is actually a good thing. In many other countries raped men are not only not treated like victims, but downright ridiculed.

>>57512082
This is actually worse. Feminists in A FUCKING LEAF criticize the very idea that men can be raped and need help after being raped. Yet, if their statistics are anything like those of America (and A FUCKING LEAF is just a full retard America) then about half of all rape victims are men.
>>
>>57511889
>UGH FUCKING FEMENISTS MEN CAN BE RAPED TOO
>"Hey, you guys are right, let's open up a male rape center."
>HAHAHAHAHAH SWEDEN YES LIBKEKS
>>
>>57511889
That's not a bad thing.
>>
>>57511889
I wanted to be raped by a grill.
>>
>>57512025
Swedes do everything they can, to keep their poopers tight and healthy for muslim friends.
>>
>>57516860
Not that kind of rape.
>>
>my sister used to sneak into my room with her friends and play with my peepee with her feet and take pictures of me hugging naked girls
THE HORROR
>>
>>57517028
In the civilized world that's called rape, Pepe.
>>
>>57511889
good for them. bitches want equality this is what it is.

nothing wrong with this you cunts
>>
>>57518555
>in a feminist world that's called rape,
Fixed.
It's sexual abuse at best.
>>
>>57518614
Semantics. At least we agree that it's a bad thing and a woman shouldn't be allowed to get away with it purely because she's a woman.
>>
>>57518724
>Semantics.
Not really. There is a pretty big difference in the punishment.
>>
>>57512082
CANADA, SORRY
CANADA DÉSOLÉ
>>
>>57517028
most rapes are committed by men regardless
>>
File: 1345997889129.png (18 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1345997889129.png
18 KB, 390x470
>we wuz vikangs an sheeit
>>
>>57519807
>vikings rape us
>africans rape swedes
>chinese buy africans

It's like pottery.
>>
Whats wrong with this, seems like one of the actual thought-through decisions we've made recently
>>
That's not a bad thing, actually.
>>
>>57511889
>tfw oogaboogas have run out of women to rape so they've started with the men now
>>
File: sad turtle.jpg (52 KB, 665x820) Image search: [Google]
sad turtle.jpg
52 KB, 665x820
>>57519964
Nothing at all
I tried to actually blow the "sweden yes" memers the fuck out but when i look at how i worded my OP i can see that some might think that i tried to ridicule sweden
sorry
>>
>>57519964

Why do swedish "men" let people rape their asshole on such a wide scale that a center like this is needed in the first place?
>>
>>57520361

M8 you cunts lost a war to fucking Ethiopia.
>>
>>57520445
Côte d'Ivoire never lost a war to Ethiopia

>british education
>>
There is nothing wrong with helping male rape victims.This is kind of a good thing.

However, it implies something really problematic. What I read from this is that men are banned from every rape centre except this one. So what this actually means is that men don't get help at all, unless they happen to live on this exact location.
It's good that something is done to help men, but they do it in a way that supports a toxic, anti-male system.
>>
File: 1459588943807.jpg (346 KB, 615x759) Image search: [Google]
1459588943807.jpg
346 KB, 615x759
>>57511889
why is sweden trying to be maximum tolerant and shit?
>>
>>57511941
1. It implies that Sweden has a higher rape of male rape victims than other countries
2. It's endemic of the sissification of first world men
>>
>>57522744
In no way does it imply that Sweden has a higher male rape rate. And stop shaming men for seeking help. Kill yourself.

It only implies that men haven't been allowed help before.

The way we do it in Norway is MUCH better. Men have access to all rape centres, not only one. There are no rape centres where "men not allowed". It is a really shitty thing to ban men from getting help, and only offer it to women, like it seems Sweden does. And now they are making a token "male rape centre" to pretend they are doing anything for men. While the real solution, that somehow ONLY Norway and one other country in the world has realized, is to make gender neutral rape centres.
>>
File: 1862.jpg (30 KB, 299x234) Image search: [Google]
1862.jpg
30 KB, 299x234
>tfw we're getting rights exclusive to women

Better than expected tbqh. Almost bought into their bullshit about being oppressed, women are the most privileged fuckers on the planet.
>>
>>57522485
Being part of the """"""swedish curch""""

major cuckness t b h
>>
>>57522744
>It implies that Sweden has a higher rape of male rape victims than other countries
Americans have no right to talk.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_gender

Literally the only reason why the CDC doesn't publish reports that state half of all rape victims are male because forcing someone to penetrate isn't rape according to their definitions: it's only rape when you're penetrated (hence why the only men who are considered raped in America are victims of gay rape). Not only do male rape victims in America not get the treatment they need, they're marginalized to the point where they're nto even acknowledged as rape victims.

>It's endemic of the sissification of first world men
I hate how feminists hijacked the term, but this is a textbook example of victim blaming: if a man gets raped it's not because the rapist did something bad or illegal, it's because the man is a sissy.

tl;dr: You're a fucking moron, but that's nothing your flag didn't give away.
>>
>>57522485
Just like the pope is kissing refugee feet. Christianity is a cuck religion, Except maybe orthodox, You never hear anything about them
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.