[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like Chinese people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12
Do you like Chinese people?
>>
I'd be homeless if I didn't
>>
Only 2nd generation and up.
>>
>>57507998
>>57508010
Is Vancouver okay to live in?

>>57507970
Not particularly. I've met and befriended Chines people, but generally the international students from China at my school always keep to themselves and make no attempt to integrate like the other international students do. Kind of wish they did.
>>
>>57507970
No
Chinese for us is as to whites for native American but Chinese pretend to be victims of war though Japanese are immigrants from China and we are imvaded and moved to island by Chinese now.
>>
>>57507970
ethincally chinese or nationally chinese?

I like Taiwan, HK, Singapore
>>
File: UszZ9MD.gif (957 KB, 192x144) Image search: [Google]
UszZ9MD.gif
957 KB, 192x144
Japanese "people" wish they were as Chinese as me.
>>
Yes, if they dislike/ hate CCP
>>
OP here. I'll be blunt. I don't like Chinese people. Because when I was in middle school, I lent my GBA with about 8 games to a Chinese guy I knew, but I never got it back. The fucker told me in his broken English that he broke it, but wouldn't even return the games or anything. I ended up beating the shit out of him. I pushed him to the ground, then mounted him and rained down blows on his face.

Before that beatdown, one time, I borrowed a computer game from him. I brought it to school to return it to him, but couldn't find him so I gave it to his cousin, this ugly bird-looking four-eyed nerd, expecting him to give it to his cousin who he lives like 2 blocks away from. A couple days later, I went to the four-eyed faggot and asked him if he returned the game, and the motherfucker literally said "What game? You never gave me anything." I didn't beat his ass, but I was just fucking bewildered that someone could be so fucking conniving. The thing is that I lived in an upper middle class neighborhood, so these chinks weren't the poor kind either. Ever since these two incidents I've harbored a distrust of the yellow man.
>>
File: Untitled.png (700 B, 125x11) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
700 B, 125x11
They are bro tier here
>>
>>57508045
I don't know. I live in the North GTA which has a ton of asians, but not as many as Vancouver and certain areas of BC.

They are alright if you can mind the 1st generations i.e. old people and like you said international students. Those are the ones that don't give a fuck to integrate.

The ones that have been here for years or were born and grew up here are good people.
>>
Nope. They're fucking noisy and smelly.
>>
>>57507970
a cantonese family has a restaurant near were i live, they seem like nice, decent people
>>
>>57507970
Chinese students in here are nice.
But I don't like Chinese traveler.
>>
File: NakamuraAronian.jpg (405 KB, 1131x1600) Image search: [Google]
NakamuraAronian.jpg
405 KB, 1131x1600
Chinese are noble Norwegians of Asia.
Japan is Homo Sweden.
Korea is anti-social Finland.
>>
>>57508423
What's so noble about Chinese? They're probably the most opportunistic and sneakiest of the bunch.
>>
File: angry-german-kid-o.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
angry-german-kid-o.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>57508612
White Terror.

AKA Say Nice Things About Me And My Country OR I Will Shit Fury Of A Million Suns Over You And Your Ancestors
>>
>>57508045
>but generally the international students from China at my school always keep to themselves and make no attempt to integrate like the other international students do

This was also my experience; they're generally very clannish.
>>
There's a fuck ton of chinese people in my city.
I have to thank them for anime
>>
File: 102144623.gif (4 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
102144623.gif
4 MB, 400x300
>>57508713
>>
>>57508848
I wish that kid was my dad
>>
File: 324579673845345.gif (280 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
324579673845345.gif
280 KB, 320x240
>>
File: 5434537373753.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
5434537373753.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>Be German
>Have to adhere to a strict time schedule which only leaves you a restricted amount of time to play games each day
>Attempt to economize your time so that you don't waste any of it not playing the game
>Fucking lag
>>
File: anzu2.jpg (386 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
anzu2.jpg
386 KB, 1280x1600
>>57507970
nah, chinese have the shittiest culture in the region objectively
>>
>>57507970
I've had bad experiances

on the whole the seem to be super-pushy, especially the older people, with tourists being the worst
which is strange because I find the japenese and vietnamese to be the complete opposite

culturally they seem to have trouble with "waiting" and "queuing"
I frequently experience them literally shoving past someone who is stuck on something instead of helping them, or snatching like children do

often inappropriate haggling, I get it if they are fresh off the boat, but often they clearly know haggling is rude but try anyway
I used to own a shop and the number of chinese who would insist on wasting 30 seconds of your time trying to haggle after you said "no haggling", "one price"; in asia these phrases were often tongue in cheek, but in australia they are earnest and they know that
turks are the same, though not iraqis for some reason

the younger kids often see really spoiled, and as an Australian I find their brand of politeness too close to insincerity; you just can't get a straight answer from them
same thing for some northern europeans, it's bloody frustrating

and also this really wierd tendency to not engage with others, like they will just straight up ignore you
it's almost like their culture obliges them to be polite to people they deal with, so they just refuse to deal with people at all
>>
The Chinese diaspora is just too fucking massive. Why do chinks breed so fucking much?
>>
>>57507970
No, they are drones who eat rats, insects and children.
>>
>>57508010
ITT: Asian
>>
>>57511187
Poo
Oo
O
I
N
L
Lo
Loo
>>
i love Chinese people ^o^
i love Chinese food ^o^
i love Kung-Fu masters ^o^
essentially i hate political fuking agitators -o-
>>
Modern Chinese are godless, shifty liars.
>>
No but I respect Chairman Mao
>>
>>57515856
He's not wrong
>>
>>57507970
Yes.
>>
>>57507970
I LOVE Chinese people!
>>
>>57517379
Я люблю Poccию.
>>
no they are angry and rude
>>
I like 1st generation chinese

2nd generation and upwards are like a sponge for the worst aspects of western personalities
>>
>>57507970
i pretty much like weeb chinese in mainland because they are kind and honest, whereas hate some immigrant chinks on this site who upload creepy trash all the time on any thread and know nothing about mainland and any of chinese languages. seriously they are mentally ill as netouyos.
>>
As long as they weren't born in China desu
>>
I like kung fu movies and Chinese food, I have only seen one Chinese person in my life and that was some guy speaking Chinese to his wife while buying shoes, dno WTF he was saying but I'm assuming it had something to do with shoes, It has no effect on my view of Chinese people, I very much enjoy Chinese history and culture though, China has never done anything wrong with my country so 7.5/10 I like them
>>
I hate their foreign policy, that's for sure.
>>
File: Biggest chinese ally.png (274 KB, 862x259) Image search: [Google]
Biggest chinese ally.png
274 KB, 862x259
>>57507970
Yes, chinese ppl are not degenerated and think they are fine.
>>
File: duda w chinach 2.jpg (230 KB, 663x364) Image search: [Google]
duda w chinach 2.jpg
230 KB, 663x364
>>57524793
And I think.*

They have nice philosophy in trade agreements is only WIN-WIN relations.
>>
>>57507970
Old Chinese and culture, yes
not now
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 316x213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 316x213
>Southern Chinese incl. HK, Macau, Taiwan
Friendly, full of smiles and ingenuity. This man fights for freedom!

>Northern Chinese
Shifty apparatchik who is likely to turn on you at any moment. This man fights for tyranny and oppression!
>>
>>57525085
Still better than korean.
Chinese
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d59boCs31uM

And here korean shitty version of that song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05-c-iy-WnY&nohtml5=False
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.