[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why won't Turkey acknowledge the Armenian genocide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
Why won't Turkey acknowledge the Armenian genocide?
>>
>>57507521
they want land and have been genociding our azeri brothers, not to mention their anti-turk propaganda

if armenia makes lasting peace with azerbaijan, stops arming terrorists in turkey and stops acting like russias attack dog there can be reconciliation in terms of economy and some land about mt agri perhaps

if not fuck em, fuck em sideways with a baseball bat until they bleed
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 750x1248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 750x1248
>>57507592
>azeris are so terrible at war they literally consider the outcome a genocide

My fucking sides
>>
>>57507592
Oh eat a dick turkroach. You guys are some of the biggest regional assholes in the ME, your leader is a psychopath, you keep refusing to acknowledge the Armenian genocide, and no matter how much you say you've got the PKK under control they're still blowing shit up in your capital. Also as
>>57507784
Pointed out the Azeris are terrible fighters, have fun backing them into defeat again.
>>
>>57507521
it's pure fiction that's why.
>>
>>57507521
everyone claims 1.5m armenian died in the supposed genoicide but the ottoman census proves that it is a lie because there aren't 1.5m armenians in the ottoman lands to begin with.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Ottoman_Empire#1905-1906_Ottoman_census
>>
>>57507521
Because imperialist lies is what it is. If you look at history from such a narrow angle you cant make sense of nothing you learn
>>
Honestly, Turks are honorary whites in terms of how they can't handle it if your bring up that their ancestors might not have been the most moral people.
>>
>>57507784
>84k casualties out of 64k combatants
i know that armenians are fucking filth, but the way you push your blatant lies disgust me
wikipedia pages like these are owned by some armenian diaspora and putting truth up there is not allowed
fucking kill yourself, should have killed you all when we had the chance

god damned mountain jews
>>
File: Kurd history Month.png (1 MB, 1117x1088) Image search: [Google]
Kurd history Month.png
1 MB, 1117x1088
Armenian history month when?
>>
File: 1451431102975.jpg (26 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1451431102975.jpg
26 KB, 720x720
>>57507521
because muslims are the absolute worst people in existence
>>
You had one job Turkey, and you fucked it up. Now we gotta live with Armenians. Fuck you
t. Georgian
>>
>>57508886
A single group of people don't make a mass exodus from their homeland for no reason. Shit went down in some way or another. Whether the numbers were off or what, something went down, and many Armenians fled or were killed.
>>
>>57509918
AKP government never mistreated Kurds to begin with. It was kemalist who did that because Kurds are the most Islamic people in Turkey and they were hated because of that. There is no actual racism in Turkey
>>
>>57510031
But now Turkey supports ISIS and the Kurds are feminist freedom fighters. Oh how the tables have turned.
>>
File: khojali.jpg (86 KB, 630x419) Image search: [Google]
khojali.jpg
86 KB, 630x419
>>57510018
sorry, we will hopefully make up for it with the new economy projects between turkey-georgia-azerbaijan trio
t.circassian

>>57510025
many armenians were in open bloody rebellion against the ottoman government, armed and trained by russians they were slaughtering innocent muslim armenians, kurds and turks in the region

the ottoman blindness to the problems in the region during late 19th century is bad, but the shit armenians have pulled is not a justifiable reaction. armenians are just as bad as the late ottoman sultans, if not worse
they are the largest threat to stability in the region
>>
>>57510073
People dont change just like that. For example Turks are majority muslim people but I can show you thousands of feminist or westernized Turks right now but doesnt change the fact millions of other Turks are not like that.

Same with Kurds and there also some terrorist organizations like PKK is not Kurdish but Armenian organization as the continuation of ASALA
>>
>>57510073
reality and perception are two very different things
al qaeda was freedom fighters many years ago, look at how they are perceived today
truth prevails in time, none can escape it
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 400x300
>>57509889
>being this assblasted because azeris had their clay cucked by armenians

Lmao I found your picture
>>
>>57510208
>PKK is not Kurdish but Armenian organization as the continuation of ASALA

*tips fedora*
>>
>>57510180
can confirm that Georgians are on azeri/Turkey side.
also Armenians are brainwashed sheep serving one purpose, that is to be Russian peasants for eternity.
>>
>>57509889
>HURR DURR IF ANYONE DISAGREES WITH ME THEY MUST BE ARMENIAN
Face it, you and the Azeris got your shit pushed in hard back in the '90s.
>>
File: 1388786.jpg (40 KB, 540x275) Image search: [Google]
1388786.jpg
40 KB, 540x275
>>57511079
nigga i' talking number you are talking pizza
get the fuck out of here with your jewass
>>
>>57507521
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Armenian_genocide
>>
>>57507521

in their minds all people in their empire were living in a dream, all guided by the wise and compassionate turks, so any notion their ancestors might not be the moral and noble paragons they make them to be is too much strain on their own sense of self-worth
>>
>>57507521
you cant acknowledge something that never happened
>>
>>57507521
Because war is won to the victors and the losers get to pay the full price.
Even if it is wrong, otherwise there would no longer be Armenia.
>At least they were not sold into slavery.
>>
roaches gonna roach
>>
>>57509918
>2015

Oh how the years go by.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 490x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 490x531
turey suport isis
>>
>>57511585
Didn't they have a rebellion against and Atatürk (the only and holy eternal turkish god) ztied hard to remove those old traditions from the ottoman empire?
>>
>>57512081
well ataturks reforms are actually a continuation of the tanzimat reforms, so not exactly
>>
>>57510025
no but what i just said proves that there is no "genocide" thus makes all your claims useless and utterly stupid. case is closed.
>>
>>57507521
Because they are in the "turkey strong" phase where admitting any crimes carried out by government would be seen as sign of weakness. They have some civilizational development to do before they are able of growing conscience.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.