[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up in Sedona...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: koopsen-16.jpg (196 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
koopsen-16.jpg
196 KB, 1024x683
You wake up in Sedona...
>>
>>57507367
I start following that path, keeping an eye out for lizards or snakes. Picking up a big rock to bass one
>>
>>57507644
bash*

Following the path I quickly become dehydrated. I pick up a small pebble to suck on. After a while of walking I take off my t shirt and squeeze any sweat into my mouth.
>>
>>57507713
I drop the rock losing hope, even if I find a snake to eat I have nothing to cook it. My skin quickly starts burning with a sharp tingling pain
>>
>>57507785
Lots of walking with nothing in sight. It's become nightfall and I don't see any decent spots for sleeping
>>
>>57507367

I gtfo of there once again like I did at 19
>>
>>57507822
My lips feel like dust, my tongue has never been so dry. I look up and see a plane, I start laughing hysterically and a sinking feeling sets in. I don't know if I will survive the next two days
>>
>>57507367
>tfw you will never drive across american's desert highways with your convertable
>you will never visit all dank american canyon and shiiiet
>just you, your cabrio, a bottle of jack and some tumbleweeds on the road infront of you

jdimsa
>>
>>57507905
I've done that before, driving for hours through empty plains and deserts is shit and tiring. Boring 2bh
>>
>>57507866
I had to keep doing pushups and sit-ups to stay warm through the night. I got a few hours of sleep before the biting sun wakes me up. I begin making the walk emotionless, driven
>>
>>57507367
Find some peyote.
>>
>>57507367
I put on my robe and wizard hat
>>
>>57507964
eh, i guess if its your everyday life it gets mundane, but its my goal to have such USA roadtrip before i die
>>
>>57508013
It's enjoyable if you have a friend to do it with. But desu the grand canyon is kind of boring unless you're going to hike it. You just kinda get there, look at it, and be like "well that's it, let's go home now".
>>
>>57507975
I start seeing red, my legs become like jelly. I fall to the ground, I lose my hearing and everything becomes silent. I black out and die of heat exhaustion.
>>
File: NevadaDesertcolor.jpg (359 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
NevadaDesertcolor.jpg
359 KB, 640x457
>>57508043
not even that much for the grand canyon as much for the feel of driving through the deserts in nevada/texas/california/arizona.
the landscape is fucking amazing
>>
>>57508115
I thought it was pretty cool driving through the ghost towns, I even stayed at a famous "haunted" hotel in an old mining town in Arizona
>>
>>57508260
yeah, something about visiting all those small american road towns with close to none population seems really comfy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.