[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cannot BELIEVE how racist /int/ has made me towards Indians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10
I cannot BELIEVE how racist /int/ has made me towards Indians

What is wrong with you people
>>
>>57506570
Jokes on you, I was always racist againt indians lol.
>>
File: leo.jpg (4 KB, 247x250) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
4 KB, 247x250
>letting memery on a Zambian zoetrope board influence your opinions
>>
>>57506604
Paki detected.
>>
padma can git it
>>
>>57506570
I work with tons of Indians, they are polite and generally know enough to be helpful, never had any problems with them
>>
>>57506570
i cant believe how racist working in the food industry has made me towards Indians
>>
>>57506726
t. pooman padoo
>>
imaging being Indian on this site.
>something comes up on /int/
>writes out an opinion
>get flooded with poo memes
>this happens every time you post anything

Is being born Indian the ultimate loss?
>>
File: file.jpg (72 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
72 KB, 600x568
>>57506726
I work as a notary. Without a fucking EXCEPTION, Indians are the bane of my existence. They always ask me to do shit that I am legally forbidden from doing, and try to fucking haggle on the STATE MANDATED FUCKING FEE. Fuck, I'm raging just thinking about it.
>>
>>57506570
If it wasn't for that indian anon confirming designated shit street, i wouldn't care for indians at all. We don't have them here, would probably trade them against muslims...
>>
>>57506865
Well the business ones are all crooked as they come. In IT they do well as long as they are in a big enough system to keep them under control
>>
>>57506726
You've obviously never worked a retail job

Indians are the biggest jews on the planet and will try their hardest to get even the smallest of discounts for no reason at all.

One time working at a department store they tried to get half off on a pair of shoes because the box they came in had a tiny dent on it.
>>
>>57506826
Maybe it's for the best for them
This isn't the best of places anyway
>>
>>57507093
This. It's genuinely enraging to have an Indian customer waste time trying to haggle over the littlest shit.
>>
>>57506826
wow a non-shitpost from aussie!
>>
>>57506570
Honestly the fact that many of them don't even defend their government's decisions to try to get people to shit in a fucking toilet is worrying.
>>
fuck /int/

whenever I see Indians I always without fail say "DESIGNATED" or "POO IN LOO" in my head
>>
Fun fact: if you cleanse an Indian to the point where it no longer smells like curry, it will die.
>>
>>57506570
it's their own fault
an indian started the designated shitting streets meme as an atempt to make public shitting sound more civilized
they have no one but themselves to blame
>>
>>57506570
are those the girls from harry potter?
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 908x727) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 908x727
>>57506570
I'm not into Scat
>>
But are there really "designated shitty streets" or it was a joke from a proxyfag?
>>
>>57506570
Indian immigrants tend to be somewhat awkward and creepy, and very sexist.

Indian Americans are literally white people with brown skin, who make ethnic food every so often and do different dances. They are easily the most well-assimilated non-white minority in the US, before Cubans, African immigrants, and any sort of East Asian
>>
ah, so it's not only me who has always hated indians with a passion
thanks /int/
>>
>>57507446
Yes. They're run by the Indian department of agriculture. They designate one street for shitting for a year, and then switch and designate a different street so that the old street which has been fertilized by the poo can be used for agriculture.
>>
I've only worked with one Indian irl, she's sensible, hard-working and takes responsibility. Also talks a lot of shit about her native country. I'm curious about India as a country but from what she's told me, I wouldn't want to live there. At least running a business sounds like it would be impossible if you're not prepared to deal with their glacial bureaucracy.
>>
>>57506570
I work with an Indian dude and a Pakistani dude.

Indian dude
>Weird and autistic, but very well meaning
>SUPER Christian, also believes Jews caused 9/11
>Still believes in Hindu magic
>Obsessed with white women, probably a virgin at 25
>Always laughing at Indian memes on Facebook

Pakistani dude
>Came here as a kid, American as all fuck
>Super friendly and genial, but also kind of a control freak
>Transparently hoping to rise through the management ranks
>Hardly religious, but doesn't drink or eat pork
>Loves Crusader Kings, usually plays as vikings
>>
>>57506969
In the US these days, most IT supervisors and experts are middle-aged Indian dudes who come over with their families on work visas
>>
>grew up in an upper class, very white suburb
>the biggest minority was Indians
>they were all bro tier
>>
wtf i hate /int/ now
>>
>>57507093
Indians are literally the new Jews. They serve the same social role that Eastern European Jews served in the early 20th century

Indians, like turn-of-the-century Jewish immigrants, tend to come without much cash but are very good at rising through the ranks. Close community ties and heavy nepotism encourage this.

Indians are already the wealthiest ethnic group in the US, ahead of Jews and Koreans.

Indian American kids tend to be 100% Americanized, with no visible dialect or cultural markers that set Jake Gupta apart from Aidan Jones.

Indians succeed in academia, medicine, the sciences, and law, forming a hugely disproportionate part of each of those professions.
>>
In my first job I worked with a few Indian developers from time to time. I never got to know them pretty well, but it was enough for a bit of a culture clash. They really do come from an actual class society unlike any in Europe. Being on first name basis with the CEO and all that was clearly strange to them and their attitude towards hierarchy just seemed really inefficient and alien to me. Even if they knew what to do, they wanted everything cleared up by a superior. They were okay, personality-wise, but the culture just seems so inefficient to me.
>>
>>57506570
it's called being redpilled, welcome
>>
>>57506570
>tfw make indian friend at uni
>get along fine for the first little while, make smalltalk
>eventually start dropping memes
>hahaha bro do you poo in the loo XD
>he doesn't know what i'm talking about
>google some charts of public defecation rates
>he starts giving me weird looks, says he has to to class
>tried to give him a text later that day in order to hang out
>it's been four days and i've gotten nothing

fucking curry shits i swear to fuck
>>
File: Proud Nazi.jpg (107 KB, 435x592) Image search: [Google]
Proud Nazi.jpg
107 KB, 435x592
>>57507764
>It's called being redpilled
>>
>>57507988
post more memes faggot
>>
>>57506570

DUDE POO LMAO
>>
File: pepe in the loo.png (1 MB, 880x759) Image search: [Google]
pepe in the loo.png
1 MB, 880x759
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

Literally can't make this shit up
>>
File: Indian On New Years, 2030.jpg (71 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Indian On New Years, 2030.jpg
71 KB, 600x800
>>
It made me respect Indian people more and more, /int/ is the most bluepilled board and knows nothing or wrong.
>>
>>57506726
t. poojeet
>>
>>57506570
I am desu but not because of /int/. I ended up that way before I ever even started using /int/.

I read old Indian texts, and Indian fairytales, and anthropological/sociological books/accounts/articles (mostly from the 60s and 70s). The sheer overwhelming brutal misogyny that I've read and read about has made me genuinely kind of hate South Asian culture and religion. I mean, most historical cultures were misogynistic to some degree, but South Asia (particularly northern South Asia) really just seems to have taken it to a whole different level. I know you're not supposed to judge historical cultures, or other cultures in general, by the standards of your own culture, but I quite frankly can't help it. It's made even worse by the people (usually white americans funnily enough, not even actual South Asians) who harp on about how just so wonderful and amazing and enlightened their ancient mystical Eastern wisdom is. I'm just like "no, it's really not. It's actually pretty shit tbqh." I guess part of it might genuinely be an element of backlash from the people who can't shut the fuck up about how great they imagine Vedic religion and philosophy are (despite usually not knowing anything about them).

I mean, don't get me wrong, I have no problem with individual South Asians, and I would never actually be mean or even rude to one just because of their nationality, especially since most South Asians in the US are intelligent, friendly, law-abiding, upstanding citizens. I'm actually pretty polite to South Asians and people in general both IRL and online, unless they specifically as an individual happen to be a shit, but I very strongly dislike South Asian religion and culture, and I genuinely get kind of depressed whenever I think about it.

I'm not sure if that qualifies me as a racist. I think it does, or at least that it very certainly might.
>>
The fresh off the boat ones are irritating as fuck (accents and mannerisms, terrible body odor)

But two of my closest friends (we grew up together) are like second generation and pretty cool guys.
>>
>>57508320

Beta faggot
>>
>>57508092
>Central Institute for Research on GOATS
>>
>>57508352
t. Non white
>>
>>57508352

it's nice to see paki and indian relations blossoming in isle de paki
>>
File: 1459206623432.jpg (71 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459206623432.jpg
71 KB, 500x375
>>57508059
>>
>>57507467
>2nd generation indian grills in my neighborhood
>>
>>57507297
This. Had a fantastic Indian physics teacher from high school who was a fantastic lady. Met her again recently after browsing /int/ and all I could think of was "DESIGNATED" and "POO TO THE LOO"
>>
>>57506570
2nd generation Indians in the US are pretty great for the most part because they see the type of bullshit their parents are all about and want to be above that.
>>
>tfw no chakraborty gf
>>
>>57506826
That happens with pretty much every other countries though
>>
>>57506570
You changed your attitude towards an entire people because of shit you read on 4chan? The problem ain't us, friend. It's you. You are one gullible motherfucker.
>>
>>57506570

>allowing a pack of anonymous autistic beta virgins to influence your opinions

The only problem is you.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 438x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 438x470
>>57508372
>>
>>57507848
I was a racist piece of garbage to someone and now they won't be my friend!
>>
ITT: Westernised Indians are ok but those in India are not.
>>
>>57506570
Indians are bro-tier.
>>
>>57515247
t. Indian expat
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.