[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>send her a message >she read it >it's been 3 days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1417571345635.gif (3 MB, 450x188) Image search: [Google]
1417571345635.gif
3 MB, 450x188
>send her a message
>she read it
>it's been 3 days
>still no response
>>
>>57501857
sounds like you got a case of the uggo
>>
it's been 15 days for me senpai
>>
Was it important? If yes, send another. If no, stop giving a fuck.
>>
File: 1458543687710.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2000) Image search: [Google]
1458543687710.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2000
There are more important things in life than finding a gf. Set a goal that will improve your life in a tangible way and focus on that. The rest will follow.

Besides, no girl wants a dude that only cares about getting a girl. That shits sad, have priorities, goals, passions, and the brains to make it happen. Then people will look up to you, cowards will hate you, and women will want to be with you.

Harden the fuck up
>>
>>57501857
My old gf and I started talking again after 4 months of no communication. She ended it with me, not the other way around. I still loved her, she just didn't think it was going to work because we had to do long distance for a while. So she ended it.

She messaged me out of the blue to say sorry and some other stuff. And I made sure to keep the talk going trying to get us talking. We did for about 4 days but today I sent her a message that she read 5 hours ago and hasn't responded.

I know what's happening. She's getting all these thoughts in her head and all the questions and she's thinking of ending it again. All I can do is drink and hope she responds and still wants to talk.

I literally can not feel a single thing for anyone but her.
>>
PLEASE RESPOND!!!
>>
RESPOND DAMMIT IT'S BEEN OVER FIVE HOURS
>>
>>57502778
this is me but about 10 months on

the gif in OP has been be far too many times but I can't anymore after the amount of times I've been hosptialised from binge drinking

fuck females
>>
>>57504993

That can't be just because of women anon.
>>
File: happy_man.jpg (11 KB, 245x420) Image search: [Google]
happy_man.jpg
11 KB, 245x420
>TFW this was me for a few days but she finally responded and said she was away and didn't have internet most of the time and she'll be back on the weekend

It's never too late. Don't give up hope!!!!
>>
>>57505066
you're right, I drank reasonably heavily before but it's been continually exacerbated due to best friends breaking trust as well as any other seemingly decent women I invest myself in always turning out to be a shit cunt too

i have no faith in anyone except myself and my parents
>>
>>57504993
>>57505066
It could be. I am literally unable to feel a single thing from a female that isn't her. I've even tried and given it a chance, but am completely numb to anything but my old girlfriend.

When she broke up with me, when I still loved her, I drank so much whiskey. Anything to numb the feels I was experiencing.

People think this is movie plot shit, but it's real.
>>
File: Anzu is not pleased.jpg (52 KB, 600x717) Image search: [Google]
Anzu is not pleased.jpg
52 KB, 600x717
>>57502778
It is simple.
She was depressed, so she needed your affection to pump up her broken self confidence. Well you finished your mission, so there is barely a point of your existence for her.

Here is my advice NEVER EVER love a woman that doesn't care about you, or even has same amount of affection for you. Not even be nice to her. She fucks everything up, and then just pretends as nothing happened with a random message? You should have told her to fuck off.
>>
>>57505198
absolutely know where you're coming from m8. I drank to blackout most days for about 4 months and after too many health problems which were arising I needed to settle it down. However, a few weeks ago I saw her out again and one of my best friends tried to sleep with her despite his promises before and after I confronted him that he wouldn't do that. Fucking cunt.

And so my cycle continues.
>>
>>57505276
*or doesn't have the same amount of affection for you.
>>
>>57505309
Imagine how I felt, after those months of getting over her and moving on, when she messaged me suddenly and we started talking, only for her to stop and ignore me again.
I hate how I let a woman play with my emotions like that, but I literally can't feel anything for anyone but her. I need her and it's killing me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.