[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I move to finland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1453419193338.jpg (301 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
1453419193338.jpg
301 KB, 853x1280
How do I move to finland
>>
>get a visa
>go on a plane
>fly to helsinki.
>>
>>57500696
Reminder that jlaw is literally Hitler.
>>
>>57500807
Is a visa requiered if im an American?
>>
>>57500807
>overstay your visa
>destroy all your papers
>take on a new identity
>name yourself Muhammad Muhammad al-Vares
>rape in wild abandon while receiving endless gibsmedats
>>
>>57500878
But what language do finnish fags use
>>
Why would you tho?
>>
>>57500696
Honestly I'm interested in hearing a Mexican speak Finnish. I mean you can already roll your r's... I wonder what it would sound like.
>>
I am sorry but we are full at the moment

Try again in: Never
>>
>>57501070
But we don't roll our our r's, Try french.
>>
>>57500696
Fuck off away from europe.
>>
>>57501162
>t. muhammed al mujahedoun al pakistani
>>
>>57501033
I really like cold weather and I love forest near large bodies of water and I want to do that cold water swimming thibg fins do it looks so refreshing.
>>
>>57500826
She's her annoying whore is what she is. Some of her leaked nudes are hot tho I'll give her that
>>
>>57501162
Finland is not Europe tho. Get your facts right.
>>
>>57501332
Could I survive with just English?
>>
>>57501385
I guess. Seems to me you just want a holiday, swim in the frozen lakes and go hiking in the forests.
>>
>>57501613
I would like to work there and stay there
>>
>>57501385
Atleast try to learn finnish. Otherwise youre just as bad as all the shitskins who refuse to learn the native language.
>>
>>57501656
LMAO britcucks why the fuck you worried about finland or me? Mind your own bitch
>>
>>57501824
He's right tho, Applies to every nation and country in the world.
>>
>>57501824
>not going to learn the language.

Fuck off Pedro. No wonder americans hate you so much.
>>
How do Mexicans do in arctic climates? They're jungle apes but they're so obese they might adapt surprisingly well to the cold
>>
>>57502048
Vittu you bitch
>>
>>57502084
Mexican has a fuck ton sierra and no jungles you idiot
>>
It's like having that one exchange student in a group of finns where you either have to speak english all the time or translate every joke into english. Damn annoying.
>>
>>57501967
I never said i wasnt. Id like to learn finnish so I could work there but id obviously would rely heavily on english at the beginning.
>>
>>57501029
Arabic
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.