[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was immigration a mistake?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: 1459962008001.gif (2 MB, 889x719) Image search: [Google]
1459962008001.gif
2 MB, 889x719
Was immigration a mistake?
>>
your birth was a mistake
>>
>>57483859

Cuck or paki, which are you?
>>
>>57483974
t. Alberto Barbarossa.
>>
What the fuck is with all my compatriots jumping ship

We weren't so bad pre-1914
>>
>>57484015

Oh, so you're just a regular cuck.
>>
Do you have a problem with Mexicans?
>>
>>57484073

Yeah. They're ruining America.
>>
>>57483673
IT'S GOING TOO FAST TELL IT TO SLOW DOWN
>>
>>57484143
Why do you feel that way?
>>
>>57484210

It's not about my feelings.
>>
So many bloody Salvadorans in my state. We have a consulate for them in a strip mall, next to an outback steak house.
>>
>>57483673
>Brits moving to my state from 1930-1950
I'm somewhat surprised desu.
>>
Trade your muslims with America then you cuck.
>>
>>57485078
>>
>americas is for brown people
>europe is for brown people
what is left for whitey?
>>
>>57485306
Death
>>
>>57485306
We will be dead then, I won't be having kids so I literally don't care.

It doesn't impact us. Live your life, be comfy, and stop caring so much.
>>
>>57483673
Mexicans are pretty cool desu senpai.
>>
>>57485407
CHI
>>
>>57484033
Land of opportunity
>>
>>57483673
There is no difference between brown people and cancer
>>
wait what

mexicans in cascadia?
>>
>>57483673
I think in thirty years as many Mexicans as can reasonably get away with it will refer to themselves as white.
>>
Latinos work harder than any of the groups in those countries anyway.

>Ireland
Drunken trash that live in public housing and have 10,000 kids
>Germany
German immigrants were all creepy religious types like the Amish that refuse to speak English and assimilate to this very day.
>China
Chinese neighborhoods in this country are poo-in-loo tier hygienically.
>India
Designated h1-b visa to keep american youth with tech degrees working at costco
>Italy
Thanks for pouring so much money into the infrastructure of a robust black market.

Latin women are attractive, the men pick all of our crops, and the food is based. If you're going to have immigrants the choice is clear.
>>
>>57485577
Seattle here. Yes there are plenty of Mexicans up here, especially in the east of the state where there's a lot of farming, but most of us aren't faggots so we are fine with it.
>>
>>57485682
t. Pablo Martinez-Vasquez
>>
>>57485682
t. jorge
>>
How latinos and black see each other?
>>
>>57485688
>most of us are liberal cucks so we are fine with it
FTFY
>>
>>57485741
I'm pretty sure Spaniards are allowed to say nigger and will get daps for beating up white people
>>
>>57485682
>Germans refused to assimilate

What? They completely blended in, especially compared to the Irish, Poles or Eyetalians
>>
uwot, immigration and proper assimilation is the reason they have hegemony over the world
>>
>>57485869
Not that faggot, but he's not entirely wrong. Germans didn't assimilate that well in the Midwest.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.