[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Euro in America, I'm curious I thought America was supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1459889988146.jpg (705 KB, 1928x2501) Image search: [Google]
1459889988146.jpg
705 KB, 1928x2501
Euro in America, I'm curious

I thought America was supposed to be really developed and nice... where I'm at the roads are really bad, and even today when I went to get snacks the self checkout machine barely even worked. Back in Sweden it takes just seconds to get your stuff payed for and then you scan your receipt to open a gate... also the store was very dirty.

is all of AAmerica like this. It's gray and reminds me of Russia
>>
>>57482402
no there is an enormous amount of difference between areas of america, there are extremely wealthy parts and parts that are like the 3rd world

that is how they handle all the immigration and income disparity, parts are shit and parts are great

if you're wealthy and live in a nice area of america its the best country in the world to live
>>
>self checkout machines
That's a meme across the entire US that those things do not work
>>
What city are you visiting?

Also yes, our infrastructure is third world tier
>>
>americans still have infrastructure
>meanwhile the civilized world has already moved on to ultrastructure
kek
>>
>>57482492
This. America is a real life RPG where you start in the poor zone and can level up to a better one
>>
It depends, but I don't think your thread is legit
>>
>>57482402
Don't go to the south anon
>>
>>57482669
Detroit
>>
File: 892352.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
892352.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>>57482984

>>57483111
not in the South
>>
>>57482864
a lot of europeans really have no idea how high the quality of life is in the most wealthy parts of america

all the averages are wildly off because of the poor parts, if you only look at it on paper you never really understand how the country works

its basically a system that fucks the poor but makes things great for rich people. people who bring up shit like healthycare dont understand that if you're wealthy healthcare is better in the us than anywhere in the world, and if you have an upper class white collar job you never worry about the price
>>
>>57483187
considerably worse than anything I've seen here tb h
>>
File: 1427609178564.jpg (4 KB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1427609178564.jpg
4 KB, 250x233
>>57483187
>The USA
>Developed
>>
>>57482402
>is all of america like this one store in this one town im staying in

>european perspective on the world

kek
>>
File: Untitled.png (156 KB, 756x756) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
156 KB, 756x756
>>57484371
Probably because he did a good search for the worst roads in the country.
>>
>>57482402

We have a ton of roads and are a pretty big cunt. Deppends on where you go. I wouldn't judge a cunt based solely on one area of it I happened to visit.
>>
>>57482402
Svea?
>>
>>57483187

Looks like you're in the Midwest and that is a state road that doesn't get a lot of funding.
>>
>>57483187
Looks like Michigan
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.