[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about how it is to be in the US military /int/, because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Tell me about how it is to be in the US military /int/,

because of my father I own an US passport and I could join the army any time. Anyone here who did service in the army?
>>
Welfare queens, with uniforms. Its a safe bet you will never see any combat. Hell if you ever git gud at it, after a few tours you could join a legal mercenary group and make some real money, do only attacking, and never have to patrol a place waiting to step on a landmine or sit in front of some place waiting to get sniped.

Army is for human trash anyway. What you actually want to do is work hard and become a medical doctor or an engineer of some kind. Than you can lead a real comfy live, anywhere in the world. Hell you can even join the army and you wont be a worthless grunt.
>>
>>57478905
>do menial work
>be bored
>have strangers constantly thank you for your service, buy you drinks, and pay for your meals, even though you probably do non-combat logistics work in an office or drive trucks around
>get laid solely on the merit have having dogtags
>collect welfare
>>
>>57479130
>>57480658
Sounds pretty chill desu
>>
>>57481003
Its really... shitty. Unless you are medical people, engineers, or command (but you need officer school for that), military is crap.
Its slightly better than I dont know, bagging groceries at super market, but at the end of the day its still failure, just less failure, but than again you also get less things to do. They let you play cards but that's it, if you are a civilian you would still be a failure but at least you would have much more privacy and fun stuff to do.
>>
>>57480658

Don't they'll send you to some base in the world?

Like Strawboss in Japa.(Yeah i know he's Navyfag)
>>
>>57481249
Navy is slightly harder to get into than army. For navy, you have to.. I dont know, shave regularly, dress nicely, be polite. They do a lot of business with civilians and are expected to be, well, more civil. And they dont take anyone, I dont know if you can get into there if you have tattoos.
>>
File: Fuzileiro Naval Maré2.jpg (66 KB, 766x510) Image search: [Google]
Fuzileiro Naval Maré2.jpg
66 KB, 766x510
>>57481421

Same shit for Air-Force here, people generaly likes the Navy more cuz Humanitarian stuff.

Now some groups in Army are hard as fuck to join, if you don't want to be a simple grunt.
>>
>>57480658
>mfw this is exactly what it's like being in the IDF
>>
>>57478905

Don't go into combat arms if you don't plan on doing 20 years. Go into something useful in the civilian world. The experience is very useful and can help land good jobs.
>>
File: Hummel_02.png (142 KB, 655x947) Image search: [Google]
Hummel_02.png
142 KB, 655x947
>>57478905
>>
File: 1450838458797.jpg (235 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1450838458797.jpg
235 KB, 960x640
>>
>>57482175

>medical

Hope she isn't a 68W
>>
>>57482175

Why do le womyn on he Miliary, really?
>>
>>57482653
Pose for pictures. Machinegun alone can be 20kg's heavy, and 90% of women cant drag them around on foot very far. Most of them just check papers.
>>
>>57482940

Yeah i know that. Kinda triggers me seeing them on the field.

>Machinegun alone can be 20kg's heavy,

Ehh, not that heavy.

t. Did conscription
>>
>>57482175
She is doing 4 things wrong right now.
Right in front of a 4 star general.
Can you guess what they are?
>>
>>57482999
I did territorial defense at home before doing a tiny bit more work elsewhere, and some machineguns can easily go up to 20kg's. Anyway that's not my main point, a child could probably lift that, the problem is carrying that thing around for a period of time, female body is simply weaker and cant handle the mechanical stress of that. I think women just stay on bases and control papers.
>>
File: 11-RC-Mec-Urutu.jpg (636 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
11-RC-Mec-Urutu.jpg
636 KB, 1024x683
>>57483252

I agree, when i was in the army most of women was doing papers or air support in helicopters,

But during border patrol i say some girls having dificult to carry their FAL around. Used to drive APC so didn't carry much shit either, lol.
>>
>>57483132

Have a pussy
Have a pussy
Have a pussy
Have a pussy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.