[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long until the UK accepts sharia law?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: UnitedBritishEmirates.jpg (27 KB, 792x396) Image search: [Google]
UnitedBritishEmirates.jpg
27 KB, 792x396
I'm callin' it right now

>2020
>>
>foresight is 20/20
>>
Next week insha'Allah
>>
>>57478434
What a shitty looking flag.
>>
File: Fifth province.png (39 KB, 2480x1248) Image search: [Google]
Fifth province.png
39 KB, 2480x1248
>The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the United Kingdom (UK) or Britain, was a sovereign state in Europe existing from 1707 until its fall and official surrender to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan in 2030 with Tariq Khan Hussain becoming interim Governor. It achieved full provincial status in 2033 with its capital, London, renamed to New Islamabad.
>>
>>57478697

At this point I'd like this to happen, there are so many brainwashed left wing cucks here that they can get red pilled the hard way like Pippa Bacca
>>
>>57478434
It already has several dozens of sharia tribunals, actually.
>>
>>57478876
You mean arbitration?
Most western countries have that in some form or another.
>>
>>57478434
Nah m8 it'll be gradual. First London will elect a Sharia party in the new city devolved governments followed by Manchester and Birmingham. Then with the economic powerhouses of the country controlled the white population will be forced to emigrate or support them. In other words I say by 2050
>>
>>57479411
Also I kid you not the two contestants for Mayor of London are called Khan and Goldsmith. So either a mudslime or a kike... Great.
>>
>>57478697
Would they leave crosses on the flag tho? Especially the St. George's Cross which was actually used during the Crusades?
>>
>>57479544
Where's Boris?
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 480x270
>>57478876
>>57479014
This world is a waking nightmare. Please Euros, stop this madness. It hurts my soul every day
>>
File: 1458123319984_0.png (30 KB, 430x598) Image search: [Google]
1458123319984_0.png
30 KB, 430x598
>>57479620
Stepping down... There may well be a civil war with Boris and Nige leading the British freedom fighters. Can I count on you to take arms Belge-bro.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.