[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the USSR has fallen, who is America's rival? Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: HAHAHAHAHAHA.png (146 KB, 322x726) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHA.png
146 KB, 322x726
Now that the USSR has fallen, who is America's rival? Do they even have one?
>>
China
>>
>Now
News took their time before getting to you.
>>
>>57477751
Lol
>>
>>57477708
>Now that the USSR has fallen
Welcome to 20 years ago. China is the next country on their shit list.
>>
Canada
>>
>>57477708
>Now that the USSR has fallen

I see news reaches Greenland quite late.
>>
>>57477751
t. Stormtrumper
>>
>The Reuters carrier pigeon from 1991 has finally arrived im Greenland
I'm glad there was someone sober to read the news to you
>>
File: _44922355_us_pop_proj2_466.gif (14 KB, 466x328) Image search: [Google]
_44922355_us_pop_proj2_466.gif
14 KB, 466x328
Mexico. Soon they will Annex all the west cost and the south through Chicanos
>>
Iran
>>
>>57477843
pls no bully
>>
>>57477761
>>57477885
>>57477960

I always thought Russia was the USSR, that's why they attacked crimea
>>
>>57478054
They attacked Crimea because Putin is afraid that if Ukraine joins the EU then Ukraine will become a better country than Russia. Then everyone in Russia will want to be like Ukraine and cause a revolution. If Russia keeps Ukraine shitty then the average Russian will say Ukraine is shitty compared to Russia and the current system is best.
>>
>>57477923
I don't dislike China, actually I've been to China and think it's a beautiful country. I'm just saying if the US were to have a "rival" then it would most likely be China.
>>
>>57478047
*puts you in a headlock*
*gives you a noogie*
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.