[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
15 years ago: > My cunt was in a shitty situation. Poverty,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: django.png (97 KB, 295x271) Image search: [Google]
django.png
97 KB, 295x271
15 years ago:

> My cunt was in a shitty situation. Poverty, child trafficking on the rise (the same goes for organ trafficking & prostitution)
> Gyppos everywhere & fucking our shit
> It looked like there was no future here. More & more people were leaving for a better life in the bountiful West

Now...

> the West has become a haven for refugees. Rape & violence on the rise
> So-called liberal & progressive policies have created a perfect base for future police states (people that state "dangerous" or "politically incorrect opinions IRL or online can end up being taken by the thought police)
> Meanwhile, in my cunt, the economy is constantly evolving for 10 years now, but living here is still pretty shitty.
> Meanwhile we have the best internet there is & we can pirate everything without any fear because the authorities don't give a rat's ass about it
> lots of gyppos already left for the West & refugees don't come here, because they think we're shit poor in comparison with the cuck cunts of the west

Mfw Eastern Europe is slowly becoming a better place to live than the West.
>>
>>57477583
Nice blogpost, faggot
>>
>>57477583
>because they think we're shit poor

You are.
>>
>it's a third worlders try and tell themselves their countries aren't so shit and think we care that all you can say about first worlders is that we're "cucks"thread
>>
File: 1428110650347.png (330 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1428110650347.png
330 KB, 330x319
>>57477583
>This is what Eastern Europeans and probably American pol-tards ACTUALLY BELIEVE
>>
File: KW7vpLb.jpg (126 KB, 980x735) Image search: [Google]
KW7vpLb.jpg
126 KB, 980x735
>>57477713
At least my country is still majority white and safe
>>
>>57477859
And homosexual
>>
>>57477859
And as soon as you become first world, you'll become flooded with migrants too.
>>
>>57477914
Pedro pls you still live from your grandma pension
>>
File: Violent Crime.gif (14 KB, 556x303) Image search: [Google]
Violent Crime.gif
14 KB, 556x303
>>57477859
The less white we become, the safer this country gets.
>>
>>57477583
To be honest you're still a much more shitty country and id probably kill myself rather than live there

2bh my lad
>>
File: 01-ceska-miss-2016.jpg (379 KB, 1020x1020) Image search: [Google]
01-ceska-miss-2016.jpg
379 KB, 1020x1020
>>57477973
Nah, we are not PC cucks like you

Japan is 1stbworld too and without shitskins
>>
>>57478070
>1973

And thats bcs aboration
>>
>>57478073
They're starting to import flips to take care of their elderly because they don't have young people to do it.
>>
>>57478128
I have no problem with SE asians, we already have about 100k vietnamese and they are ok

I have problem with arabs, niggers, latinos and some southern europans and balkanese
>>
Once you cease to have town rapists than can you even consider that thought
>>
>>57478483

> than

Typical Americunt. Shit grammar and can't tell the difference between Romania and the republic of Moldova
>>
I know someone from Romania (not gypsy lol)

I think Romania will make it
>>
But you ARE poor
>>
>>57480421

Not as poor as we WERE
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.