[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't people just stop reproducing? What's so complicated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: sweden.jpg (347 KB, 2000x1189) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
347 KB, 2000x1189
Why don't people just stop reproducing?
What's so complicated about that?
>>
All of us on this site are doing just that
>>
File: sweden2.jpg (221 KB, 1575x934) Image search: [Google]
sweden2.jpg
221 KB, 1575x934
>>57477577
>>
>>57477549
>>57477700
This art project was weird.
>>
>>57477549
Every wants to leave long comfortable live. But industry needs young people to exists. That's why old generation create s new generation to endure support of industry.
>>
>>57477549
What you dont want to left a mark on the earth by producing little "you"s
>>
>>57478254
There's enough failures around as it is
>>
>>57478136
>But industry needs young people to exists
that need is decreasing as time goes on, yes it still exists but agriculture has changed in the past 200 years. If what you mean is that the industry requires people to learn a different set of skills compared to what skills they had 30 years ago, then yes, that is required.

>>57478254
Do you really want to have a son or daughter in Turkey? Let's be honest it's not the safest or happiest place in the world to live in.
>>
>>57478339
There will be always failures and it's not always education either people have free will you know. You gotta reproduce until you have more success than failure.

>>57478446
Of course I want to. At least 5 children as our prime minister says. Well maybe not 5 but you cannot not have kids you now people will make fun of you
>>
Biological drive is too strong for them
>>
>>57478626
There's simply no purpose to have children past the 1920's. Have fun watching your children starve when the oil industry collapses. Too many children per woman is the #1 reason that first worlders have no sympathy for you.

it would take 2 Earths for the whole world to have the living standards of Western Europe.
>>
>>57479040
Well I take that back since Turkey have 2.05 children per woman, but it should still be much lower.
>>
>>57479040
But we already dont earn a penny from oil. Muslims believe that Allah will give the food or whatever is necessary for every living as long as you work for it. So especially people in rural areas some people dont even have the count of their children sometimes.
>>
>>57479636
http://www.eia.gov/beta/international/country.cfm?iso=TUR
>Turkey is increasingly dependent on natural gas imports as its domestic consumption, especially in the electric power sector, continues to experience significant growth.
>>
File: FeelSuicide (2).jpg (259 KB, 393x829) Image search: [Google]
FeelSuicide (2).jpg
259 KB, 393x829
>>57477549

Don't worry anon, I'm doing my part..
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.