[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Email cute girl from /int/ >She does not reply to emails
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: happy_man.jpg (11 KB, 245x420) Image search: [Google]
happy_man.jpg
11 KB, 245x420
>Email cute girl from /int/
>She does not reply to emails for a while

>She has finally replied
>>
>>57476414
Sorry anon I was only pretending :3
>>
Maybe she couldn't get to her time machine back to the 2000's to answer your "email"
>>
>>57476543
Are u the Sudanese doctor
>>
>>57476607
It was her idea tho

I don't mind using anything else kek
>>
>>57476624
Yes, I came crawling back like the pathetic depraved virgin I am.

>tfw Canadabro recognized me
I hope you make her as happy as you made me :)
>>
>>57476844
Respond to my emails you sandnigger
>>
>>57476414
>She
>>
>>57476914
Checked the email. And replied. Sorry about that. I rarely use my email and I was genuinely expecting a response following your follow-up visit to the GP for review of the CT results.

How are you feeling bud? Hopefully much better and without the headache-inducing anxiety.
>>
True love
>>
Do any qt's in london want to exchange emails with me?
>>
>>57477712
Lol it's cool family

You're a nice guy, Sudan bro :')
>>
>>57477840
Great news.

Right back at you Canadabro :3
>>
>>57478184
My head is still killing me though
>>
>>57478308
That's a bit peculiar. Didnt the GP prescribe any drugs to ease the pain? Does the pain come and go and does it vary in intensity when it comes?

Does it increase when looking at a screen? Does it disrupt sleep?
>>
>>57478707
No not really just said to take Tylenol, kek.

I guess it kind of varies but it's pretty much constant after I wake up
>>
>>57479012
Good to know. Sounds like a simple tension-type headache, especially with the symptomatology you provided in the previous thread. Try to practice relaxation techniques like modulating your breathing and minimise any emotional tension. That should help

Tylenol isn't that bad and should help. Waiting for your next email :) You dont need to reply outside your time of preference.
>>
>>57479427
Hi doc, I came here to tell you that it's nice to see you back and I like you too :D And thanks for the tip- I try to excercise regulalry. Also the funny thing is that I was sure you're from Palestine:D
>>
>>57479707
Yay, I still have your cool posts saved on the PC. Nice to see you too and wonderful to know that someone on 4chan is actually exercising :).

Funny enough I have late Palestinian ancestry, and I am not even meming.
>>
you guys are really desperate
>>
>>57479427
Idk SENPAI it's not getting better

Feels like my fucking brain is pulsating

Ffs I haven't even been able to go to the gym for a while because of this shit

I think I'm gonna go today and it gets better or worse so I can actually get treated

Last time I did deadlifts I got lightheaded as fuck and literally nearly passed out(had to sit down tbqh)
>>
A-at least my portfolio is making moderate gains...

S&P 3,000 WHEN
>>
>>57480101
>Last time I did deadlifts I got lightheaded as fuck and literally nearly passed out(had to sit down tbqh)
Would you say the headache worsens with any form of exertion? Do you notice greater eye fatigue and sensitivity to bright lights? Are you slightly nauseous during the headache?

This sounds similar to the britanon who mentioned his symptoms in the previous thread.
>>
>>57480511
Not nauseous at all but definitely greater eye fatigue.

What was the Brit saying? Refresh me pls(I hope he wasn't dying)
>>
>>57480777
He was underundergoing a battery of expensive tests for no apparent reason. But that doesn't mean anything, sorry for bringing it up.

So
>oculofrontotemporal throbbing headache persisting for days and worse on awakening
>had a mild hypotensive episode during the deaflift
>associated with excessive sensitivity to light
This is most likely a migraine, which is why the Tylenol isn't effective. Every single thing we've discussed, every question no matter how seemingly insignificant, are used by neurologists to classify headaches. So communicate them to a physician with the experience and time to give you a proper diagnosis.

All we need is to exclude everything else with the CT and clinch the diagnosis. I've actually experienced migraines a lot last month, eventually managed them with sleep adjustment, diet modification (lel) and darker glasses.

(Sent you an email but you've already answered it here)
>>
File: LS_Crying-men.jpg (1 MB, 2122x1415) Image search: [Google]
LS_Crying-men.jpg
1 MB, 2122x1415
>>57481613
Kek as soon as I email you answer here

Is my doctor incompetent then? Literally just checked some bs and then told me to get CT scan, didn't even ask any of the questions a Sudanese doctor on a Korean Noodle Manufacturing Business forum has asked.

Smfh
>>
>>57482057
She probably doesn't have the time and/or experience.

An MRI if the cost isn't too high would be more informative in this condition and helpful, regardless of the potential cause and would even help eliminate a lot more. She was probably thinking of something specific when requesting the CT.

You need to talk to a physician or neurologist with experience in headaches to 1- get an accurate diagnosis 2- avoid wasting time down on the medical food chain, such as the ER/GP 3- save money on any potential costs 4- eliminate all possibilities quickly 5- Not only would he or she be able to prescribe proper drugs for migraines, they would actually study your condition and choose the absolute best one.

He could also eliminate something we call CPH, which responds almost immediately to an over the counter drug called Indocin (we even diagnose it with that drug response).

Sorry about that email correspondence thing, I'll reply next to the email.
>>
>>57482760
True, thanks senpai.

Now I just need to get her to give me a referral to a neurologist...(In shitty ass Canada you need to get a referral from GP for some retarded reason
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.