[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were a PM/president, what would be your immigration policy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: aZWp55W_460s_v1.jpg (19 KB, 349x270) Image search: [Google]
aZWp55W_460s_v1.jpg
19 KB, 349x270
If you were a PM/president, what would be your immigration policy?
>>
allow only immigration from easter island
>>
>>57463394
Immigrants nation
we have a shitton of undermanned factories
>>
>>57463394
Fuck off if you don't have a degree from a list of recognised institutions.
>>
File: 1459010850260.jpg (573 KB, 850x601) Image search: [Google]
1459010850260.jpg
573 KB, 850x601
>>57463394
Build wall, no Muslims allowed.
>>
>>57463394
Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door
>>
NO BORDERS, NO NATIONS
NO HUMAN BEING IS ILLEGAL
WILL TRADE RACISTS FOR RAPISTS
>>
Send them to Australia lol
>>
Send them to New Zealand lol
>>
>>57463394
I was raised Christian and Jesus said to open your arms to immigrants, so I would
>>
>>57463394
Pretty similar to the current one
>>
Send them to Turkey lol
>>
>>57466654
>>57466654
Based Greece.
>>
Only allow whites.
>>
Open special camps for immigrants.
>>
>>57463394
no niggers sand-niggers and every other type of nigger and esp no kikes
>>
>>57467367
t. gypsy
>>
Must be at least as white as the average Greek to apply, no Jews.
>>
I just would introduce a visa regime with all ex-USSR countries except Belarus, Ukraine and Nothern Kazakhstan and get 80% aprroval rating immediately.
Not 100% because Kazakhstan's still there.
>>
>>57463394
I would BUILD THE WALL. But it would have to be a sea wall since we're an island.

Also I'd get rid of the Eurotunnel.
>>
>>57463394
Europeans of all kinds are fine.
Whites in general are okay
Blacks in very limited numbers are acceptable, no more than 100 each year
Gypsies are banned entirely
Native americans are fine
South americans in limited numbers are fine
South asians are fine in limited numbers
East asians are good
Aussies are banned entirely due to concerns they might bring dangerous, hostile fauna and flora with them. Including frat boys.
>>
Visa refgme with all -stans except kazakhstan, something like "karta polaka" for all Russians living abroad (helping them to return, quick citizenship).
>>
>>57467507

I prefer Orban's policies.
>>
>>57467567
What has got yer panties in a twist? With my policies whites will be always a majority, but we could utilize hard working asians, and benefit from the cultures around the world without endangering the natives.
Oh also, I almost forgot: Muslims are banned entirely :^)
>>
>>57467753

You fell for the IQ nationalism meme.

High IQ foreign populations are even more problematic than low IQ foreign populations.

See: Jews.
>>
>>57467782
>High IQ foreign populations are even more problematic than low IQ foreign populations.
That's because you have low IQ native population (no offense bro) so you guys fear people who are smarter than you. Hungarians have always been among the most crafty of Europeans, we have nothing to fear. This is why the world is going to hell, because stupidity and greed is glorified.

Also, I'm trying to build utopistic state here, I have no interest in trying to control the population with mass media and lies.
>>
>>57468066

Jews weren't just problematic in America; they caused problem in Europe far before our time, even in Germany, which are among the most intelligent Europeans of all.

As for American whites, we do fine. Our IQ is more or less 100.
>>
>>57463394
No Russians. All Euros. Rest is debatable.
>>
We would have a rating system for countries based on their diaspora's performance. Somalia would have the absolutely worst credit and we would not accept even a single Somali. Having cultural closeness would be a bonus.
>>
>>57468111
I have no issue with jews. Just ban them from banking and finances.
>>
>>57468249

Their influence on banking and finance is much more of a non-factor than the cultural and social damage they perpetrate.
>>
>>57468111
Jews caused zero problems in Finland.
>>
>>57468304

That's like saying Martians caused zero problems on Earth.
>>
>>57467441
>Must be at least as white as the average Greek
>>
>>57468296
>non-factor than the cultural and social damage they perpetrate.
Elaborate
>>
>>57468304
Every ethnic group that's tiny causes zero problems because they aren't big enough to be noticed.

By the way, Jews did organize the "meillä on unelma" concert.
>>
>>57468341
Implying
>>
>>57468367
Jews fought against the Russians., by the way
>>
File: 1459791283357.jpg (30 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
1459791283357.jpg
30 KB, 472x461
>>57463394
Open borders to non-black non-muslim people basically.
>>
>>57468393

>ickeposting

>>57468366

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Critique_series

With introduction by the late Samuel T. Francis, Understanding Jewish Influence outlines what MacDonald claims are the "background traits" of Jewish influence. MacDonald describes these roots as consisting of:

>Hyper-ethnocentrism
>High verbal intelligence and consequent wealth
>Psychological intensity
>Social and political aggression
>He goes on to relate this influence to current events concerning Zionism, neoconservatism, immigration, and Middle Eastern warfare waged by Western powers.

>MacDonald examines Boasian anthropology, political radicalism, psychoanalysis, the Frankfurt School, and The New York Intellectuals, arguing that Jews dominated these intellectual movements and that a strong sense of Jewish identity was characteristic of the great majority of the individuals in these movements.
>>
>>57468341
A lot of ignorant cucks in this country who think because there's a couple of Chinese running some restaurant they are now amazing and should be imported by the hundreds of thousands.
>>
REMOVE STANS FROM VISA FREE REGIME
REMOVE STANS FROM VISA FREE REGIME
Why do they even get it?
REEEEEEEEEEeee D:
>>
>>57468428
Hardly overshadows how much they have wanted to extinguish europeaness over the centuries.

Jews know they can never be one, so they get mad and try to make sure nobody else can either.
>>
>>57468473
A lot of ignorant cucks who rely on Dimitri to deliver meth say it would be amazing to have hundreds of thousands of them and have everyone study Russian.
>>
>>57468439
That's because yours is not a secular country. We are so we have no issues with jews. I've literally never seen a religious one here in Hungary.
>>
>>57468572

MacDonald examines secular jews, not religious jews.
>>
>>57467367
>implying someone immigrates to Romania
H I L A R I O U S
>>
>>57468572
>>57468586

Also, some Hungarians might know more about this than me, but

>We are so we have no issues with jews

Seems incorrect.

Wasn't there a communist uprising in Hungary controlled by Jews?
>>
>>57468551
One fucking bullshit concert vs. fighting against the great satan. It easily overshadows it.
>>
>>57468563
More like a lot of ignorant cucks who hate america say it would be amazing to have hundreds of thousands of them and have everyone study Russian.
>>
>>57463394
Employment required for immigration, no family permits.
Special allowances for government mandated immigration (research exchanges, students, etc).
Can pay money to buy residency (amount to be determined, but high enough to discourage anyone lower than upper middle class).
Blacklist against countries with a history of dangerous immigrants.
Illegal immigration becomes a penal offense, all penal offenses from non citizens cause immediate repatriation. If country of origin cannot be ascertained, sent back to the border they came in from. If that can't be ascertained either, to the border closest to where they were apprehended.
>>
>>57463394
Leave it as it is.
>>
>>57463394
establish a policy of returning every refugee who can't follow the local laws, and if they have managed to bring their family under the policy of reuniting families, the family goes as well. If naturalized citizens start demanding shit like implementation of Sharia, make it a point to declare that should Sharia law be introduced in the country, shit like beheadings, floggings etc. would be implemented *long* before shit like "women are property" and "rape victims are to be punished as adulterers under Sharia", and Sharia would only affect muslims.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 661x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 661x628
>>57468563
What are you even on about?

A large Russian diaspora is obviously a problem, because the Russian state treats them as having a foothold in the country. Baltic people should work to reduce them. If Finland takes more we should derussianize them, which is possible since they are ethnically compatible for the most part.
>>
>>57468616
You rekt that gypsy, man.
>>
>>57468644
No such thing as a "Finnish Jew". Jews operate under a larger identity. What they have done elsewhere in Europe applies to the ones here as well.
>>
>>57468586
I still don't see any issues with them. Ours pretty much keep to themselves, causing no trouble.
>>57468622
I'm uncertain. We have so few of them left here anymore. First there was the whole nazi thing, (we tried to protect them to some degree), but I'm no history bluff so I don't know how many got in the Führer's oven.
Anyway, after that, yes many turned to the Communists,cops, but they fucked up,because they had forgotten the Communist party subjugates jews just like the others in other countries, so even though they thought they were in power, they lost almost everything. After that most jews left for Israel, the USA, Canada, the few who remained tried to forget everything, and raised their kids without being jews.
>>
Like in north korea. Only tourists allowed.
>>
Strict immigration laws like in the Soviet Union and other Eastern Bloc countries.
>>
File: karaDjordje.jpg (145 KB, 640x462) Image search: [Google]
karaDjordje.jpg
145 KB, 640x462
>>57463394
Build wall.
Kill all muslim invaders.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.