[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you compensate your lack of sex and real life experiences?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
how do you compensate your lack of sex and real life experiences?
>>
With autism
>>
>>57460000
be really outgoing/fit/wealthy, make people laugh and be an all around nice person. No one suspects im a 29yr old virgin, hell everyone i meet thinks im drowning in pussy.

kill me
>>
by learning about such things from lady killers on a Chadian buffalo breeding board
>>
having sex and going outside
>>
>>57460015
like what?
>>57460019
Really? rofl what do they say to you?

Also, 29 years of being a virgin, I don't know if I could live with this, I'm only 22 and already going crazy
>>
>>57460048
nothing. they dont know
>>
>>57460000
By going to another country and be equally disappointed
>>
>>57460000
Posting shit in weebs like four-chan, tumblr etc.
Learning everything I can, reading everything I can put my hands on, traveling and most importantly music.

Music is what actually has stopped me from end it all, every time I get really depressed I put some music and it literally saves my life.
>>
>>57460059
No, I mean, what do they say to you about you drawning in pussy
>>
By hating on black people on the internet.
>>
Fugging ur mum
>>
>>57460086
they think i get girls, i laugh and play aloof.

This doesnt help
>>
with chinese cartoons about, traps,love, mechas and shiet
>>
we're so lonely what the fuck
>>
File: 1423262325258.png (189 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1423262325258.png
189 KB, 327x316
>>57460095
underated
>>
File: fucking normies.jpg (92 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
fucking normies.jpg
92 KB, 1000x667
Nip cartoons, video games, arguing with idiots on the internet, alcohol, loli doujins, etc.

Though really, who could want more out of life? Normies?
>>
Lack of sex is compensated by vigorous masturbation. Lack of real life experiences are compensated by being shy and quiet for a time when in a new situation, trying to slowly understand how to communicate with these specific people.
>>
>>57461464
you're trying to understand how to speak to shy people?
>>
File: voittajan on helppo hymyillä.jpg (49 KB, 427x300) Image search: [Google]
voittajan on helppo hymyillä.jpg
49 KB, 427x300
By reminding myself that virgins and normies burn alike in the inevitable nuclear war
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.