[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your country >do young people ever shotgun beers to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1000x667
>your country
>do young people ever shotgun beers to get drunk faster?

Pic related is shot gunning. You poke a hole just above the bottom then open the top to release the beer quicker
>>
No, our beers are not the girly piss you have so we just sip them down at a normal rate and at some point you get drunk.

Also I bet that fag is drinking a 2% alcohol diet beer.
>>
>>57459745
>getting drunk on beer

holy shit, how the fuck do westerners do this
>>
>>57459770
Canadian beer is usually 5% minimum

>>57459790
By drinking a lot of it. Not that hard to figure out guy.
>>
>>57459790
You need a vagina for that and it seems that a lot of "western men" have those, even is it's not a physical one.
>>
>>57459820
We don't take 3 hours to drink 1 beer, Pavel.

Maybe if you stopped nursing your drink you'd get a buzz going.
>>
>le tuff alcohol drinker meme

Do people seriously still do this? I thought people grew out of that at like 20 maximum. You guys are even doing the "my cuntry beer big tuff beer!" Hilarious.
>>
File: farmerstan.jpg (46 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
farmerstan.jpg
46 KB, 500x402
>>57459790

naive questions desu bro dude m8

3 pints of that and I got a strong buzz going on to drunk--if my stomach is empty.
I'll drink 1 in about 20 to 30 minutes while watching a band play at my regular bar.
But some days I'll just barely feel it--my tolerance is really inconsistent.
>>
File: Warnijskie2.jpg (146 KB, 370x493) Image search: [Google]
Warnijskie2.jpg
146 KB, 370x493
>>57459891
Well you can drink a 0,5l glass quite quick desu and the foam mustache are top tier :3 it's just a matter of drinking culture.

Some like to drink 2 tiny girl beers on the beach while dressed in rainbow coloured necklaces and some like to go to a cosy pub with his mates on a rainy day, and sip a pint after another while having a blast and doing some quality banter.
>>
>>57460039
It sounds like you really enjoy the company of drunk men you raging homo.

Enjoy your gay polish beer orgy while I fuck hot college sluts.
>>
File: 1458814416777.png (117 KB, 238x351) Image search: [Google]
1458814416777.png
117 KB, 238x351
>Getting drunk on beer
Wow
>>
>>57459745
>Drinking
>>
Nope, only western ''bros" and "lads" drinking their diet beer do this. If you have decent beer you can just drink it normally, savor it and get drunk.
>>
>drinking alcohol

Enjoy your kidney failure/liver cancer, retards. Lmao
>>
File: sailor goon.jpg (101 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
sailor goon.jpg
101 KB, 720x960
>>57459790

canadians aren't westerners

who /goon/ here?
>>
we shotgun vodka from glass bottles
>>
>>57460699
It shows Russia, it shows
>>
>>57460189
>>
>>57460699
Same here.
But Russians drink only from the glass, right ?
>>
bavarian beer master race reporting in.
>>57459745
dishonorable rabble
people who do that should be ashamed at the highest level. they desecrate the drank of the gods.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.