[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happen when you shout "USA USA!" at center of your city
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 443x332
>>
People join in
>>
>>57458541
this
>>
A good Samaritan stuffs a burger in your mouth to stop the racket
>>
>>57458531
People join in. What happens when you chant "Love hotels?"
>>
>>57458531
Everybody claps, slowly at first, then more enthusiastically. Somebody recites the pledge of allegiance. Obama sets off fireworks
>>
They don't get it
>>
>>57458541
>>57458585
>>57458661
>>57458678
Why do you love your own country so much?
>>
>>57458753
why don't you?
>>
>>57458870
I do
But I don't express it too much
>>
I chant for a little bit and all the Mexicans look at me strangely.
>>
>>57458924
I fucking love Japanese posters on here.
>>
>>57458753

because we understand that our country is uniquely valuable; that it's the world leader in advancing the condition of the human race through expanding civil liberties, free markets, and reaping all of the substantial benefits that come with those.
>>
People would probably look at me like I was a retard.
>>
File: sudbury_notre_dame.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
sudbury_notre_dame.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
Nothing, because nobody hangs out downtown except for drug addicts and homeless people, who don't give a fuck about anything anybody is doing.
>>
>>57458957
You realise they're all sex tourists roleplaying as japs?
>>
File: anzu.jpg (59 KB, 558x557) Image search: [Google]
anzu.jpg
59 KB, 558x557
>>57458531
YANKEE GO HOME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_pqJZmHWYs
>>
>>57458531
Most young people (myself included) would ignore you, thinking you're either joking, drunk or American, in all of which cases you're none of their business.

Most butthurt old people would give you some frowns, but every once in a while an old person would start lecturing you about shouting the name of the world terrorist who dropped bomb on their family's heads.

If you carry on for too long, however, or turn your chants into provocations, someone will kindly tell you to shut the fuck up or they'll kick your Yank ass.
>>
>>57459439
And after that, u get raped by refugees.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.