[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Filipinos love America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: filipino_expansion.jpg (172 KB, 800x628) Image search: [Google]
filipino_expansion.jpg
172 KB, 800x628
Do Filipinos love America?
>>
>>57457560
As far as I can see, we're one of your biggest bitches if not the biggest
>>
They're everywhere where I live. My uncle is actually married to one. She's the nicest person I've ever met. Come to think of it, I've never met a Flip who wasn't friendly.
>>
>>57457723
Try playing games with international severs my good man, you'll take that back, I promise
>>
The overwhelming majority of filipinos love you guys, so yeah.
>>
>>57457560
I didn't know America turned Filipinos into niggers in top hats
>>
Last I checked, Flips have the highest rate of support for the US.
>>
>>57457762
FUCK OFF TO YOUR CHINK SERVERS AND STOP PLAYING DOTA IN EU FOR FUCKS SAKE
>>
>>57457560
The better question is why.
>>
>>57458488
I don't play Dota, I just know a lot who do, and yeah, judging from your reaction, you should tell them >>57457560, >>57457723 what it's like
>>
>>57457871
Look up Negritos. Half the Philippines looks like that, most people think they all look Asian.
>>
>>57457560
I hate you motherfuckers for stealing our filipino brothers from Spain.

We could have made hispania great again with an ally in Asia but you had to look for an excuse to start shit with Spain and steal from us like the fat bullies you are
>>
>>57457723
I've met two flips. One was an aggressive asshole who thought he was black, was always spitting on the pavement and tried to pick fights with everyone.

The other was full on gay. Like limp wrist and everything.
>>
>>57457871
Negritos look similar to blacks but are actually genetically separate. Probably closer to Australian aborigines.
>>
>>57458729
Uh no pretty much every Filipino is part Negrito.
>>
>>57458630
>filipino brothers

Build the wall Jose
>>
File: gl-negritid.jpg (24 KB, 213x150) Image search: [Google]
gl-negritid.jpg
24 KB, 213x150
>>57458801

WE
>>
>>57458987
That's one pissed off Filipino.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.