[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I move to and work in canada? I am an american citizen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (33 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
file.png
33 KB, 1280x640
How do I move to and work in canada?

I am an american citizen with a high school diploma and money saved up

Also where is the best place to apply for jobs as a foreigner?
>>
>>57456688
third world countries are bretty cozy for aimless amerifags desu
especially places like mexico and the phillipines
>>
File: csis.png (167 KB, 1280x551) Image search: [Google]
csis.png
167 KB, 1280x551
>Also where is the best place to apply for jobs as a foreigner?
pic rel
>>
>>57456688
fuck off trump wont be that bad if he gets elected

but if you are real,you wont get it, you need to be a refugee or otherwise you have 2 years wait list and probably wont be selected

or learn french, quebec takes anybody who can speaks french
>>
>>57456846

>or learn french, quebec takes anybody who can speaks french

is this true or are you just memeing?

I can dedicate all of my free time to the language if it's true.
>>
Be a cute girl and I'll marry u and we can live together happily in Toronto.
>>
>>57457027
mind latinas ?
>>
>>57457027
>>57456911
No trolling either, just be a cute girl.

Please. I am white, not fat and i'm nice.

You don't even have to stay married with me, we can divorce afterward like a year. I just want to not be so lonely anymore, if only for a shortwhile.
>>
>>57457078

marry me instead
>>
>>57456911
No, it's true. Your application will be prioritized, then once you actually get your citizenship you have no obligation to stay in Quebec.
>>
>>57457078
anyone will do

Please, I am so alone
>>
>>57456688
What kind of experience do you have?
>>
>>57456911
if you are serious about it you should look into it, quebec changed their immigration policies a bunch of times in the past few years so i really didnt keep up

>>57457079
now they have true love inspectors and shit like that lol, send a guy at random at your house to see if you live there, if you actually love each other etc

>>57457093
ya move to BC or ontario, bc is quite nice if you dont mind the asians
>>
>>57456688
>high school diploma
stay in America
>>
>>57457092
>>57457102
seriously, the odds of getting a latina gf, just by showing her a 1world anglo passport and then get married forever are very high
>>
>>57457185
>seriously, the odds of getting a latina gf, just by showing her a 1world anglo passport and then get married forever are very high

Hook me up bro.

>>57457175
>now they have true love inspectors and shit like that lol, send a guy at random at your house to see if you live there, if you actually love each other etc

Kek. What is he going to watch us do penis in vagina to make sure?
>>
>>57457179

>falling for the college scam

Good goy

Those universities need suckers like you to pay them tens of thousands of dollars so they can line their millionaire pockets even more
>>
>>57457305
t. McDonalds employee
>>
>>57457305
In Canada college is affordable if not an actual good price, US slave system is fucking awful, I have some friends in the US who will have to pay back their degrees for like next 15 years
>>
>>57457372

How's that loan debt coming along?
>>
>>57457473
Most people get Scholarships or various grants though.

Besides the amount of money more they make, makes up for the debt.

>>57457460
>I have some friends in the US who will have to pay back their degrees for like next 15 years

How is this possible? Average college debt in the US is ~$30k, easily affordable with a few years of working an actual job.
>>
>>57457473
This is such a retarded meme. My brother and sister graduated with practical jobs and got hired (with plenty of chance for advancement throughout their entire career) right out of school. They have debt, sure, but my sister can afford to go pretty far away places for vacations and my brother doesn't even work that much for a full time salary. They're in their early, early 20's. Loan debt is not holding them back at all.

Sure, an art degree is retarded and i'm not defending that. But loans are only bad if you're a degenerate bartard.
>>
>>57456688
>Moving to a place where you earn less money

What is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1451398449941.jpg (85 KB, 689x568) Image search: [Google]
1451398449941.jpg
85 KB, 689x568
>>57457852
>Thinking money is the only source of fulfillment

When will this tired meme end?
>>
File: 45753.gif (513 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
45753.gif
513 KB, 500x211
>>57457950
m8, our dollar is so fucked I'd be making the same amount at my job in this country if I was working a mcjob in yours
>>
>>57457950
when it stops being true
>>
>>57457270
>move to argentina/chile for uni exchange, or just vacation, talk to a random college girl (as long as you look white 90% girls will find you attractive), if you have a heavy accent she will fell for you, the point is that she will probably be extremely loyal and caring, because you are her anglo ticket/trophy bf
>>
>>57458069
You must lead a sad existence
>>
>>57458339
shieettttt

I've been meaning to visit Argentina or Chile for a while now, unironically.
>>
>>57458739
chile is fucking based mate, would recommend.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.