[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no job and no money >absolutely no friends and no redeeming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 1111x597
>no job and no money
>absolutely no friends and no redeeming qualities
>everybody hates me and how socially inept I am
> will never have a qt gf

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP SENPAI
>>
i h8 u 2
>>
And then this guy comes out of nowhere and sages your thread
>>
>I suffer in the US of A
>>
File: 1451829396883.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1451829396883.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>Finally got a full time job
>No time to shitpost on African tribal dancing YouTube comments
>>
File: 1449267575268.jpg (33 KB, 329x329) Image search: [Google]
1449267575268.jpg
33 KB, 329x329
Best threads on int no doubt

> set up for success and easy life
> nothing but a failure
>>
File: 1293019035994.png (16 KB, 550x375) Image search: [Google]
1293019035994.png
16 KB, 550x375
>tfw the only excitement you ever truly had was from being nearly murdered
>tfw walking around as a boring, empty shell because I can't indulge in my craving
>just trying to be comfy
>just want to chill through life with friends
>deep down I want to just be royally fucked up and keep fighting
>can't because that will actually kill me and makes me sound like a murderer
>no one must know
>>
>>57455060
elaborate anon, im genuinely curious
>>
>>57454675
Kys
>>
>>57455086
Give me a minute, I'm making spaghetti.
>>
>>57454675
Literally same story here

LMAO

My life is like one big meme

Everything goes wrong every time

>FIND JOB
>QUIT BECAUSE GOT BULLIED

>MEET GRIL
>SHE ASKS ME TO HANGOUT SUGGESTIVELY
>I WANTED TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SO I DECLINED
>STILL KISSLESS VIRGIN

>GET INTERNSHIP HANDED TO ME
>I SHIT MY PANTS UNIRONICALLY AND THEN GET TOO EMBARRASSED TO RETURN

>ABANDON GOOD FRIENDS FOR SHIT FRIENDS
>END UP WITH NO FRIENDS AT ALL
>>
>>57454675
Still a better life than being Brazilian.
>>
>>57455086
>>57455121
Alright, so in early June of last year I was in a foreign country. A real sandy one, if you catch my drift. It's kind of a long story on how we got to where we were, so I'll just cut ahead to this :
Outside of a Russian owned club one of my friends was almost kidnapped by two muslim men. My second friend who was with us immediately yelled, and confronted them. By confronting them I mean charged at the guy on the left and start swinging. This spurred friend 1 to immediately just run away, but muslim 2 (who was on the right) decided to come at me instead of help his friend.

Muslim 2 had what I'd assume was a weird mix between a carpenter knife and butcher knife, it's hard to explain. Was a square thing with a curved front and straight back. He swung at me with it and I fell on my ass avoiding him, and he came following me. His knife lodged itself into my kneecap, and I kicked out with my left leg and knocked him away before prying the knife out of my knee with both of my hands. Honestly, everything about the event left me feeling more fulfilled and alive than I ever had before. I had to eat a hamburger just to keep myself relaxed while thinking it over a few hours after it happened.
>>
>>57454675
At least you live in a first world country and you're white right?
>>
File: 1456123499778.jpg (12 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1456123499778.jpg
12 KB, 316x202
>tfw still no gf
>>
>>57455351
>no one replies
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.