[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are American negroes so funny and make trends the whole world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
Why are American negroes so funny and make trends the whole world copies?

There's rappers from pretty much every country now, the urban style, speech, slang, music etc is shamelessly "appropriated" the world over.

Why? What is it?

>in b4 joozz
>>
>>57454248
Maybe if you're under the age of 20
>>
File: TpDvD2P.jpg (40 KB, 552x506) Image search: [Google]
TpDvD2P.jpg
40 KB, 552x506
>>57454248
>>
I think I like middle-high class Africans better

>>57454284
>Mature humor for mature people such as myself
>>
>>57454248
is that pic shopped?
>>
File: uncle ribs.jpg (56 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
uncle ribs.jpg
56 KB, 526x526
>>57454248
>>
>>57454351
No that nigga lips really that big
>>
>>57454383
whoa
>>
>>57454335
Yeah, but they don't make trends, which is the point of the thread
>>
The jewish media cabal has utilized negro culture as a means to destroy western culture by exporting it around the world.
>>
>HAHAHAHAHA AINT THOSE NIGGERS FUCKING FUNNY AS HELL!1?!?!?!? LET'S GIVE THEM HOUSES IN OUR PERFECT WHITE NEIGHBORHOODS BECAUSE THEY'RE SO FUNNY AND OH LOOK THEY AREN'T SO DIFFERENT AFTER ALL HMMM I DON'T THINK WE SHOULD LAUGH AT THEM SO MUCH I KNOW LET'S PROMOTE MORE DIVERSITY!!!!! IT'S NOT GONNA AFFECT OUR KIDS OR OUR CULTURE IN ANY WAY WE ARE NOW A TRULY EQUAL SOCIETY THINGS ONLY GET WORSE BECAUSE WHITE PRIVILEGE AND BLAH BLAH WE NEED TO PROMOTE MORE TOLERANCE AND DIVERSITY AFTER ALL WHITE CULTURE IS BARBARIC N SHIT NIGGA DA FUCK U SAY 2 ME!??!?! IMA BLAST YO ASS FOO BLAP BLAP

YOU FUCKING KEK PIECES OF SHIT AHD TO RUIN EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GODDAMN WORLD. NOW ALL TH NIGGERS AND SHITFSKINS ARE TKAING OVER AND YOU JUST SMILE AND NOD JUST SMILE AND NOD :^) WHILE OUR CULTURE IS LITERALLY BEING RAPED IN FRONT OF US. FUCKING RACE TRAITORS, I HOPE YOU ALL LEARN YOUR LESSON WHEN YOU GET YOUR FUCKING SKULLS BASHED IN FOR BEING WHITE. EAT SHIT, ACTUALLY YOU ALREADY ARE BECAUSE YOU SUCK THE METAPHORICAL AND LITERAL BLACK COCK ALL THE TIME. I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A TRAIN.
>>
>>57454458
autism
>>
File: worstcasescenario207.jpg (14 KB, 702x530) Image search: [Google]
worstcasescenario207.jpg
14 KB, 702x530
>>57454435
Why would they want to destroy the very thing that sustains and enriches them beyond all others?

Your logic is flawed.

Also, you are reading this in my voice.
>>
File: 78-t2.jpg (13 KB, 565x358) Image search: [Google]
78-t2.jpg
13 KB, 565x358
>>57454458
>>
File: 1458278766629.jpg (20 KB, 575x604) Image search: [Google]
1458278766629.jpg
20 KB, 575x604
Love blacktwitter , funny stuff
>>
File: 1449311758967.png (1 MB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1449311758967.png
1 MB, 1000x750
blacks are pretty cool. i wish i was a light skinned handsome strong black lad.
>>
>>57454248
half of it is black people being stupid and the other half is us making fun of them

the latter is more funny than the former imo
>>
>>57454248
Slaves were bred for high quality bantz that the masters could enjoy while overseeing their workers.

Have you not heard of minstrel shows?
>>
>>57454284
>implying shouting caps-lock memes and people trying to ""banter"" is any funnier
>>
>>57454497
I love Star Trek but that pic nailed home how terrible his haircut really was.
>>
OP it's because blacks are chill as fuck when they're not ghetto gangmembers.

Have you guys seriously never met a chill as fuck motivational older black man who says ebin quotable shit? The only issues with blacks is the ones who say "Muh reperations" and try to attack you. But it's very easy to tell which ones those are.

>>57454458
Literally go back to /pol/, retard.

LM A O
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.