[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on youtube >see typical docu vid of Iwo Jima battle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nj6gebzaNm1s985xho1_400.png (57 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj6gebzaNm1s985xho1_400.png
57 KB, 398x409
>go on youtube
>see typical docu vid of Iwo Jima battle
>comments are all cheering on Japan

Why do people do this? Is it post-modern contrarianism? It's not even because I'm American either. Japan had like no justification other than selfish imperialism for why they were terrorizing the south pacific. They certainly didn't make the places they conquered any better and offered no justification for doing it other than because they could
>>
>>57448597
My favorites are the "Dey dindu nuffin!!" Comments on the hiroshima and nagasaki videos. Lmao
>>
>>57448597
probably played a few rounds of rising storm before commenting tbqh famalam, those banzai charges are pretty dank
>>
>>57448597
because
>muh America is always the bad guy
>muh imperialism
we have to gas the weebs and the liberals
>>
>>57448597
It's the weeaboo epidemic.
>>
>>57448676
>defending the nukes
epic
>>
Iraq
>>
>>57448597
>Japan had like no justification other than selfish imperialism for why they were terrorizing the south pacific
It's quite sad to see that you ended up like they.
>>
It's because the rest of the world hates americans and you are the most evil empire that exists now.

Enjoy trying to go for a run and get bombed by shitskins because of your dumb shit
>>
>>57448765
"-'s casualities inflicted by the actual American military forces don't even equal a modicum of a fraction of the atrocities my country committed and which I as a citizen of said country refuse to acknowledge even happened"
>>
Don't fear.
We can't have nukes.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 1333x900
>>57448888
>Finland
>still not conquered by russia
>>
>>57448863
At least we pretended our bullshit was to stop communism
>>
Any time white people point a weapon at non-whites, liberals fucking lose it.
>>
File: jazzcups.jpg (50 KB, 940x500) Image search: [Google]
jazzcups.jpg
50 KB, 940x500
>attacks Pearl Harbour
>gets fucking wrekt so hard your country's current claim to fame is making dumbass cartoons that people beaten up for watching

What were they thinking?
>>
>>57448597
>Japan had like no justification other than selfish imperialism for why they were terrorizing the south pacific.
They should've made up a bullshit reason like America does when they want to conquer something.

>They certainly didn't make the places they conquered any better
Are you retarded?
>>
>>57448895
ok
please knock down in 3hours next

>>57448895
you never believe US let us do Perl harbor, this shows the truth of the world.
but Don't mind. You are the strongest and can nukes Japs again.
>>
The Japanese put up an excellent defense on Iwo Jima tbqh
>>
>>57449048
>police world and mess with a country unrelated to you
>get away with it and continue policing world until present day
>>
It's just edgy contrarian teens.

It's cool and hip to hate on America nowadays and to consider America "bad".
>>
File: 1459490777379.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
1459490777379.png
357 KB, 397x402
>>57448962
The Spanish American War
The Mexican American War
East Asian interventions
The war of 1812
American interventions

>but America isn't imperialist.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.