[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trump wants to leave NATO WHAT THE FUCK USA I THOUGHT WE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1437928410886.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1437928410886.png
487 KB, 900x900
>Trump wants to leave NATO
WHAT THE FUCK USA I THOUGHT WE ARE FRIENDS?
>>
>>57445024
>Trump
>relevant

mmkay
>>
>>
>>57445024
>>57444828
he doesn't. He wants the teat suckers who don't pull their weight to either pull their own weight or gtfo
>>
>>57445139
>we went to Iraq with you
>we invest 2% of GDP to military
WTF i hate america now
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 469x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 469x313
>>57445024
>US
>has friend
pick one

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_color-coded_war_plans
>>
>>57445024
Who gives a shit.

Do you really think we matter anything? We're a buffer zone since 18 to 19th century.
>>
File: 10 whole marijuanas.png (221 KB, 676x462) Image search: [Google]
10 whole marijuanas.png
221 KB, 676x462
>>57445024
If we were to leave NATO, Poland would likely still be an important US ally. We'll retain ties with countries that are of strategic importance to us, we just won't pay for the military of countries that use us as protection and don't pay their fair share into NATO.
>>
>>57445292
no
when you leave this country is over
>>
>>57445024

>America leaves NATO
>NATO is now effectively an EU army

I'm okay with this tbqh.
>>
>>57446048
turgy
>>
>>57445581
if Russia were to invade Poland and a Republican was in office, we would happily make WW3 official
If a Democrat that isn't a complete and total cuck, like Hillary, was in office, we would still probably intervene
If Bernie or someone like him was in office, you would be in trouble
This wouldn't change if NATO didn't exist, we'll still have interests in the region, and we would still be eager to stop Russia from glowing rarger at the expense of our allies in most cases
>>
>>57445024
Build yourself some nukes then.
>>
>>57446358
Bernie is Polish and supports strengthening NATO though. Trump is a friend of Putin and would do his usual "why should we waste American lives on non Americans" demagoguery.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.