[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where Was I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Hallstatt.jpg (9 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
Hallstatt.jpg
9 KB, 284x177
I have a memory of a childhood trip to Europe. We were at some lake and it seemed like a forested area, probably in Austria. The countries I visited were Spain, Italy, Slovenia, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, and the U.K in a whirlwind tour. There was then a trail I remember walking up a hill and there was some owl show at the top and I asked If I could see it but the other people thought it would be boring.

It was a religious youth group trip and we were all socializing and not necc. paying attention to exactly where we were. I think pic related might be it, but I want to be sure.
>>
File: Lake-Como1.jpg (340 KB, 1350x897) Image search: [Google]
Lake-Como1.jpg
340 KB, 1350x897
>>57436038
might be all the alpine area so from the ones you mentioned austria, italy, slovenia and Czech Republic, what about lake como area?
>>
>>57437781
no I know I didn't go there
>>
>>57436038
pretty sure your pic is from Austria
>>
>>57438113
Yeah because that's my guess as to what it looked like. The main thing I remember is hiking up this dirt trail in a forested area and at the top was an owl show of some sort but I didn't see the show. Thought that might jog some austrianon's memory
>>
So it's not stereotype that americans are idiots and dunno nothing bout geography.
>>
>>57440373
I don't remember an alpine area we took a random day trip too why transiting between Italy and Poland when I was a child. I literally won the school geography bee twice.
>>
File: 1200px-Schronisko_morskie_oko.jpg (377 KB, 1200x795) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Schronisko_morskie_oko.jpg
377 KB, 1200x795
>>57440586
?
>>
>>57443065
nope doesnt look senpai. There was a lake with boats in it and we ate lunch overlooking it. I know we were in the mountains or at least in the forest driving from Venice to Krakow by way of Prague, Slovenia, and some mountain town in Austria that had a hostel that was BEAUTIFUL.
>>
>>57443816
You were either at Lake Bled, Slovenia, or one of the lakes of Austrian Carinthia, such as the Woerthersee or Faakersee. Look them up.
>>
File: 2027630-morskie-oko-900-666.jpg (128 KB, 900x666) Image search: [Google]
2027630-morskie-oko-900-666.jpg
128 KB, 900x666
>>57443816
Maybe Austria or Slovenia.
>>
>>57444293
Does anyone from near there know about an owl show at the top of a hill. There was a trailhead in a forest and you went up this dirt path I think and at the top there was some owl show that I wanted to see but the others were not interested because it was a long seep hike up this hill.
>>
Maybe it's obvious but those landscapes are VERY uncommon in Spain, dissmis it.
>>
>>57445669
Found it. Want to see if anyone can guess it. There is a cable car.
>>
>>57446251
just tell us
>>
>>57446251
Gerlitzen Austria. I looked up this girl's blog from 2003. Apparently it was an eagle show and we climbed this tall hill to get to it and it was very hot that day and she drank too much water and had to go to a hospital and that's why we didn't get to see the eagles. I was so disappointed but they never told us that she went to the hospital.

I used to have pictures but they aren't still on snapfish it seems.

I remember we ran down the hill after taking the cable car up and it felt like I was in the Sound of Music. The austrian hostel, the slovenian cave, and prague were the coolest parts.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.