[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you have gypsies in your country? https://www.youtube.co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
do you have gypsies in your country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg9VktcNa2w
>>
>>57433814
no but we have new jersey
>>
>>57433814
>Gypsies
>houses
>>
>>57433814
Take a guess...
>>
nope
>>
>>57434163
gypsies are supposed to be poor. nj isnt
>>
>>57434547
>>57434636

you'll actually be surprised how fucking rich most of the g*pos are.
the ones that rule the rest take shitloads of money from pimping the women gypos, stealing,trafficking gypo kids
>>
>>57434755
In here, they are poor. Or just like the rest of the poblation, Poor but not so poor.
And they are all beggars and they smell bad.
>>
File: smug pepe.jpg (4 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.jpg
4 KB, 128x128
gypsy here ask me anything white pigs
>>
Most of them are poor, some of them are not that rich but rather opulent.
>>
>>57434885
Do you take showers?
>>
>>57434964
yeah, but i have bad habit of staying in shower for over 1 hour
>>
>>57435035
Masturbating?
>>
File: cigani21.jpg (81 KB, 700x469) Image search: [Google]
cigani21.jpg
81 KB, 700x469
>>57434828
>And they are all beggars and they smell bad.

yeah, the 90% of them are, but g*psies literally live like a tribe-they have leaders and shit in most of the cases that control them and take their money from beggin/stealing/prostitution.
they are the ones that build huge, incredibly kitsch and ugly palaces and drive s-classes.
>>
>>57435059
mostly thinking about universe/purporse of life and how im gonna start sorting out my life next day
>>
>>57433814
Well look at my flag and then take a guess
>>
>>57433814
we do
actually my county has the largest amount of them in the whole country
>>
>>57435167
But why?
>>
File: Hungary_roma_2001.png (57 KB, 779x518) Image search: [Google]
Hungary_roma_2001.png
57 KB, 779x518
>>57435213
idk, they've mainly inhabited the centre-northern area (Cserehát, but i think it is unfamiliar for 99% of /int/), there are some villages where they form the majority
the other parts of the county are pretty safe, with an acceptable amount of them

look at the map, mine is the darkest red county
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.