[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FINLAND WILL NEVER EVER EVER JOIN NATO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
NATO shills on suicide watch
>>
>>57414753
>russia
:D
>>
But why? America will pay for your defense, why not join?
>>
>>57414816
>America will pay for your defense, why not join?
nice meme
>>
>>57414816
>>57414834
t. butthurt bydlo
>>
>>57414816
Because fins can protect themselves
They don't belong to the Baltic subhuman Race, they semm to be proud owner of the N halogroup
Living in yurts and drinking milk makes everyone harder
>>
>>57414816
>America will pay for your defense

Nice joke

>why not join?

We refuse to defend the Baltics. If they want to poke the bear, they can deal with the consequences
>>
>>57414796
Just get your shit together and we have less to worry
>>
>>57414753
Fuck off vladimir
>>
>>57414875
t. ukrainian
go home
>>
>>57414816
>But why? America will pay for your defense, just give up your smooth asshole for the pleasure of the US

Corrected.
>>
>>57414753
Well, I guess when Russians annex you it's not like you won't have familiar company.

Give my regards to the family, the Mansi and Khanty folks, would you?
>>
>>57414949
Well, yeah, but that's how these things go. And it's not like they are not giving their asshole to US right now. Might as get something out of it.
>>
>>57414753
>Refugee worry is higher than important economy matters.
It's both good and frightening. Finland should stay Finnish, I don't want Arabs by muh northern borders. You gonna protect us from Sweden Halifatt in the future.
>>
>>57414753
REMINDER TO YOU AND ALL PUTIN BOTS THAT AMERICAN AIR FORCE, MARINES AND ARMY ARE COMING TO TRAIN IN FINLAND THIS YEAR

WE WILL SUCK NATO COCK YOU WANT IT OR NOT. JUST DEAL WITH IT
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.