[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did the jews poison the wells in the middle ages?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 123456789.png (41 KB, 366x590) Image search: [Google]
123456789.png
41 KB, 366x590
why did the jews poison the wells in the middle ages?
>>
>>57412066
Lack of soul just like japanese
>>
They knew you'd be a massive faggot and tried to stamp out your bloodline before you were born. Unfortunately, they failed.
>>
>>57412066
it was probably disease, like cholera or something.
>>
They didn't. Medieval Europe wasn't as bad as people make it out to be but hygiene was in a bad state so it was most likely some disease
>>
>>57412095
jew detected
>>
>>57412066
to blame the town rapist
>>
>>57412133
There's literally nothing wrong with being a member of God's chosen people.
>>
Jews were syphilitics
>>
>>57412146
filthy kike, suck me
>>
>>57412196
is that a threat or an offer?
>>
>>57412215
suck my dick
>>
>>57412258
ok
>>
>>57412258
IT'S A TRAP, HE'LL RIP OFF YOUR FORESKIN
>>
>>57412215

Suck his off. Right now you little jew.

Yeah.... suck that uncircumcised penis... oh yeah.
>>
>>57412305
That a dirty fantasy you have there
Are you relieved now?
>>
>>57412330

No! I'm a white nationalist!

I don't like this at all, I'm just doing it for Adolf Hitler.
>>
are jews more degenerate than usa
>>
>>57412066
Hi town rapist.
>>
hello
a-am i too late for the orgy?
>>
>>57412066
I believe this falls into the long (and still-continuing) tradition of blaming your shitty lives on somebody who different than you.

[spoiler]j/k jews did 9/11[/spoiler]
>>
>>57412095
hello shlomo
>>
>>57412330
what evil things are you up to now, fucking kike?
>>
>>57412131
>hygiene
I've read a couple of Arab travelers books of that era, and one of the common notices was that. Specially France.
>>
There sure is a lot of roll playing in this thread...
>>
>not drinking culturally enriched goy-proof water
cmon it's 1300
>>
>>57412131
Hygiene was fine before the plague hit. Roman-style public bathhouses were still quite popular in Western Europe and unlike the modern misconception people did bathe regularly in the middle ages.

After the plague started to spread, however, both the church and the populace turned on bathhouses/regular bathing because they thought it helped transmit the plague.
>>
They were medicine merchants.
>>
File: 9570841_orig.png (194 KB, 349x483) Image search: [Google]
9570841_orig.png
194 KB, 349x483
>blaming jews

>meanwhile the actual source of the plague goes unnoticed

hehehe good guizi
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.