[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are 24-hour restaurants common in your country? They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Edward Hopper-Automat.jpg (91 KB, 800x635) Image search: [Google]
Edward Hopper-Automat.jpg
91 KB, 800x635
Are 24-hour restaurants common in your country?

They're common in the US, at least in the southern half of the country. I'll usually go to one to get a bite to eat or have some coffee if I don't feel tired.
>>
Other than McDonald's or the waffle house where do you go?
>>
>>57411055
Yes, Denny's are common here.
>>
File: image.jpg (619 KB, 1860x862) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
619 KB, 1860x862
>be American
>roll out of bed at 3 AM
>roll into a restaurant to satiate your ravenous gut with half a dozen burgers
>>
File: 1459590561734.jpg (43 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459590561734.jpg
43 KB, 480x480
>>57411203
>he doesn't have a late night snack
You burn a lot of calories while sleeping, idk how you can sleep without waking up every 3 hours to eat.
>>
>>57411055 (OP)
We have a pretentious version of a franchise that Black people love in America. Sadly we don't get the same menu that's available to the rest of the world.
>>
File: 1344367212476 - Copy.png (833 B, 115x117) Image search: [Google]
1344367212476 - Copy.png
833 B, 115x117
>>57411055
>Are 24-hour restaurants common in your country?
nevermore and the reason is both simple and sad:
they kept getting robbed so much they stopped offering services beyond 11 PM
>>
yes
a lot of restaurant chains open 24/7
>>
>>57411278
KFC?
>>
>Walk into a Japanese version of a famous US 24/7 restaurant loved by African-Americans
>Look at menu
>Walk out
>>
>>57411365
No>>57411365
>>
>>57411055
theres a few here.
close to my house there is a vegetarian restaurant and a cafe/bakery that is open 24 hours. there is also a diner that is open 24 hours that is about a 15 minute drive from my house.
there are also dennys and mcdicks that are open 24 hours.
>>
Nope, only McDonald's is open 24 hours around me, and generally only fast food places are open late, not restaurants or cafés.

There's also a restriction on opening times for places that serve alcohol, I think they have to be closed at least four hours a day or something. There was a workman's club near where I used to live that had a bar, pool tables, poker machines, and a dodgy Chinese buffet thing, that was open as long as legally possible. Pretty fun place, albeit a bit seedy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.