[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up in Utah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1087353.jpg (62 KB, 669x408) Image search: [Google]
1087353.jpg
62 KB, 669x408
You wake up in Utah
>>
so much sexual tension in this pic
>>
Drive home, fuck that desolate shithole
>>
cant wake up
>>
(wake me up)
wake me up inside
(i can't wake up)
wake me up inside
(save me)
call my name and save me from the dark
>>
File: ompc.png (120 KB, 778x778) Image search: [Google]
ompc.png
120 KB, 778x778
>Canyonlands
>Dinosaur Fossils
>Whitewater
>Mountains
Not too bad Tbh
>>
>>57410581
tfw dad gently slides his hand along your thigh during family photos
>>
>>57410306
Looks like they're in Arizona
>>
File: mormon.png (56 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
mormon.png
56 KB, 853x543
>>57410306

I'm moving there in at the end of this month.

Gonna be going to BYU

Don't ask me anything, just kill yourselves instead you literal degenerate literal faggots.
>>
>>57411160
t. non Mormon :^)
>>
>>57411431
He's going to BYU, he probably is Mormon
>>
>>57410581
)))
>>
>>57410306
what culture do people like these even have?
>>
>>57412731
>what culture do people like these even have?

If you're a hard-working conformist who gets along well in a hierarchical, disciplined, well-organized milieu, it is perhaps the best culture on earth. Your life is pretty much dialed in. You'll have lots of brothers and sisters and cousins to grow up with, then on the cusp of adulthood you'll go on a character-building two year mission, and when you come home as a returned missionary the girls will be lining up in hopes of being the one you pick to have your babies and make you sandwiches for the rest of your life. If you need a job your bishop will find one for you with a businessman in your stake. If you can't find a job the Church will give you one on the welfare farm or warehouse. You'll work hard to support your own family plus widows and orphans who need help, and you will never fall prey to idleness or despair or loss of self respect. Eventually you will be surrounded by dozens of devoted descendants who will love you and care for you in your old age, and cherish your memory and carry on your name for generations to come. If the theology is correct, after you die you'll become God on your own planet with as many wives as you want.

If you are a free spirit, non-conformist, anti-authoritarian, can't stay off the booze and weed, or can't swallow the horse shit fairy tales of the Book of Mormon, you will either leave the church and become alienated from everyone you love, or you will kill yourself.

I would guess that 80 or 90% of people fall into the first category.

Source: My mom was a "Jack-Mormon" who fell into the non-conformist category and left the church. I have lots of relatives who are still Mormon and unless they are putting up an act worthy of Laurence Olivier, they are the happiest people I know.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.