[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up in Suriname...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: hindu_khartik.jpg (72 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
hindu_khartik.jpg
72 KB, 620x330
You wake up in Suriname...
>>
good morning
>>
suri name, suri name
When no one is around you,
Say baby I love you
If you ain't runnin' game
suri name, suri name
You actin' kinda shady,
Ain't callin' me baby
Why the sudden change?

suri name, suri name
If no one is around you,
Say baby I love you
If you ain't runnin' game
suri name, suri name
You actin' kinda shady,
Ain't callin' me baby
Better suri name
>>
>go to French Guiana
>convince the cops i'm not here for the gold
>i'm now safe in the EU
>>
>>57410161
oistah?
>>
>>57410106
Suriname is basically a little India in Latin America with similar language, culture and common religion. Would feel like home
>>
>>57410427
So far the Indian empire includes Suriname, parts of the Caribbean, parts of Oceania, parts of Africa (but not really since a lot of the Indians left), and Mauritius. Reconquista when?
>>
>>57410471
Reconquista?
>>
>>57410644
Re-conquering. Removing the non-Indians from those places. I was just memeing.
>>
>>57410427

Thats just the koelies though.. There are black Surinamers as well, and some natives and creoles. Their official langauge is still Dutch, funnily enough. I like their accents.
>>
*move to the Netherlands*
*comits %80 of the crime*
Very good
>>
>>57411065
The Netherlands deserves it for having such a shitty sounding language.
>>
File: 1439110559690.gif (958 KB, 250x269) Image search: [Google]
1439110559690.gif
958 KB, 250x269
>>57411100

Dutch sounds exactly like American English you fucking tard
>>
>>57410687
True, but their Prime Minister is Indian and their President is literally desi. Plus, Indians are the largest ethnic group and have the most superior culture.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.