[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this fascist symbolism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: US_Capitol_South.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1620) Image search: [Google]
US_Capitol_South.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1620
Is this fascist symbolism?
>>
>>57404075
No its a symbol of democracy if anything, although some loons definitely would call it a fascist symbol. People in the New York Times recently called fucking lead poisoning racist.
>>
That's neoclassical architecture, it's supposed to allude back to the days of the roman republic and democratic greek city states
>>
>>57404121
>>57404165
So its not our future?
>>
neo-anything is fascist because it represents ideals no longer belong to the age/people/society
it is appropriation of culture for the purpose of feel-good-ness, the core of the fascist dogma has only two aspects, militarism and ethno-ideologic feel-good
>>
File: iee.jpg (47 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
iee.jpg
47 KB, 600x392
>>57404304
>the core of the fascist dogma has only two aspects, militarism and ethno-ideologic feel-good
Youre scaring me. Delete this
>>
>>57404337
the dictator is replaced by the need to make military contractors balance their sheets

the nationalism is replaced by the need to promote democracy

war never changes

and so on
>>
>>57404432
War makes innovation r-right?
>>
>>57404490
the innovation to make war more efficient

an innovating rabbit hole
>>
File: trump77.jpg (54 KB, 630x634) Image search: [Google]
trump77.jpg
54 KB, 630x634
>>57404596
Nazis made rockets and US actually used them for their intended purpose.

Then we got all kinds of gadgets right? Not so bad?
>>
>>57404075

Sentiments like this are why we can no longer build impressive buildings. The moment we erect a monument that evokes any sort of meaningful symbolism, some group immediately starts clamoring to have it knocked down.
>>
>>57404655
Tsiolkovsky theorizes the rocket goddard made it, von braun made it better

war happened, goddard dies, von braun makes murder machines instead

and 30 years passes with no great change in technology

it's cool but not that cool
>>
>>57404811
Give just one example. A single one.
>>
>>57404075
not a current pic, it's under renovation
>>
>>57404075
the flag is
the building is a symbol of oppression
>>
File: it_ain't_me_starts_playing.png (2 MB, 1440x1436) Image search: [Google]
it_ain't_me_starts_playing.png
2 MB, 1440x1436
>>57405180
>tfw you realize our old olive drab army uniforms have the same connotations to a lot of people that nazi uniforms have to the west
>>
OP is a communist cuckold twink faggot.
>>
>>57404075
How? It's a government building with said goverents normally sized flags and which is inhabited by a group of D-Bags.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.