[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is normal in Afghankuckistan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: god_damn_it_afghanistan.png (33 KB, 614x304) Image search: [Google]
god_damn_it_afghanistan.png
33 KB, 614x304
>this is normal in Afghankuckistan
>>
I always assumed all 3rd world countries were like this.
>>
>>57402291
It's eve worse when they come out and greet you!
>>
Herat > Kabul >>>> Kandahar >>>>>>> Helmand = Kunar
>>
DAILY REMINDER THAT USSR MADE AFGHANISTAN A SECULAR PARADISE

AMERICA FUNDED, ARMED AND TRAINED ISLAMIC EXTREMIST TERRORISTS TO DESTROY THE SECULAR UTOPIA BECAUSE THEY WERE COMMUNIST
>>
File: afghanistan-before-and-af.jpg (70 KB, 680x400) Image search: [Google]
afghanistan-before-and-af.jpg
70 KB, 680x400
>>
>>57403682
Aware brah.
>>
>>57403682
>see? look at these staged pictures from the capital city! the whole country was like this!
>>
>>57403682
Better a country full of islamic terrorists than one full of neckbeard atheists.
>>
>>57402291

Damn thats disheartening. I was actually planning on backpacking around afghanistan this summer with a couple of mormon missionaries.
>>
>>57403900
what a crazy thing to do, imagine how mad americans would get if you had door to door muslim missionaries.
>>
>>57403943

mormons are actually nice though unlike evil ugly muslim scum.
>>
>>57403725
1. Afghanistan wasn't commie in 1967.
2. The countryside where the majority of Afghans lived was still backwards as shit then. Unfortunately, muh secular commies couldn't convince most people to change their ways, c'est la vie
>>
>>57402291
>the "graveyard of empires"
>cucks
how is throwing rocks at strangers cuckold? that's full alpha
>>
i respect the resiliency of the afghans. you can beat them, torture them, starve them, but no matter what you do you can never defeat them. they remind me of russians in that way. no amount of bombs will ever civilize them. they just refuse to be cucked by anyone
>>
>>57404834

they remind me of cockroaches. the just exist contributing absolutely fuck all to the world but every once in a while one will come running out from under the couch scaring the shit out of everyone.
>>
>>57402291
Irani cunt

Afghans are hospitable. But who the fuck is hospitable to a stranger snooping around their house?

Here's your (You)
>>
>>57405012
>You have to take alternate routes to not get kidnapped

Fuck off Afghan fag
>>
I kind of wish I had to deal with more stuff like this.
seems exciting.
>>
>>57404834
Anon they are called the graveyard of empires for a reason, they are some of the most resilient peoples on earth.
>>
File: bacon-helmet.jpg (49 KB, 654x434) Image search: [Google]
bacon-helmet.jpg
49 KB, 654x434
>>57403943
Allah?
Have you heard of our lord and saviour St Bacon?
>>
>>57402291
the kidnapping part is true

the stone throwing shit is bs, the kids would just run up to you and ask for stuff like candy, or, if you're black they run up to you and touch you and stuff, weird.
>>
>>57405041
>you have to take alternative routes to not get arrested by Sharia modesty Police in Iran
>>
>>57404970
they produce girls with big sexy asses and sexy titties with green eyes. source: friend my mom works with is afghani
>>
>>57405083
>He thinks I'm Iranian
>>
>>57405121
I'm going to assume you're the religious Iranian diaspora that constantly shills for Iranians and shit talks Afghans, Turks, and Arabs because you post exactly like him.
>>
>>57405045
>graveyard of empires

Only because USSR and USA weren't ruthless enough anymore. To conquer a country like Afghanistan, you must not give a shit about neither your own casualties nor civilians. If Stalin had been in control when that country was invaded, then the Afghans of today would squat in their commieblocks drinking wodka.
>>
>>57405160
He's probably just a Westerner who recognizes that Islamic nations are barbaric uncivilized shitholes.
>>
>>57405213
Geographically its just hard to control unless the state sprouts from there. Of course we could flatten it but that wouldn't be worth it and there isn't really much gain from doing so.
>>
File: ottoman_sultans_were_anime.jpg (148 KB, 800x892) Image search: [Google]
ottoman_sultans_were_anime.jpg
148 KB, 800x892
>>57404970
hey, that is not true
we contributed to military formations, strategy and technology
and to food and music lol
>>
>>57405230
They definitely are
>>
>>57405337

I wasn't talking about turks, i meant literal cockroaches. turkey is clearly much much more successful than >afganistan
>>
File: das.png (8 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
das.png
8 KB, 300x250
>>57405416
>>
>>57403682
>USSR MADE AFGHANISTAN A SECULAR PARADISE
>American hairstyles
>American fashion
>most likely American plane
>photo taken in 1960

Hop back over the border, Ivan.
>>
>>57402291
I thought Afghanistan was a Muslim shithole?
>>
>>57402291
So is fucking little boys, murdering rape victims, and beating your wife and children. What else is new?
>>
>>57407745
American involvement.
>>
File: image.png (45 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45 KB, 200x200
>>57405083
SANDNIGGER GO HOME.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.