[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany under siege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: germanstudent.jpg (14 KB, 322x367) Image search: [Google]
germanstudent.jpg
14 KB, 322x367
Has anyone seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg

A young German student posted a video that has
apparently been censored by the both the German government
and Facebook, who are working in tandem with the govt.
in an attempt to silence any opposition against
mass immigration of refugees into Germany.

The student in question's Facebook account has
since been disabled.

"How blind does one need to be to not understand
what is going on; that there will soon be war.
I don't want to live in such a world. Nobody does."

R.I.P, Deutschfriends.
>>
>>57398029
Would fuck 2bh.
>>
>>57398029
she looks Russian
>>
>>57398126
this
>>
File: you.png (12 KB, 312x295) Image search: [Google]
you.png
12 KB, 312x295
>published on January 21, 2016
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 195x195
>German

Slav rape babies don't count, desu the muzzies can fuck the slavic subhumans, I'd like to see both of them going at each other
>>
>>57398198

It was only published a few months ago, and, even then, the political issue is still very real and worsening.
>>
>>57398232
But what of my dream to move to a comfy small German town
>>
>apparently been censored by the both the German government
>apparently been censored

Aaaand into the trash it goes
>>
>that there will soon be war
That is fucking ridiculous. How can't germans decide how much they don't want muslims and other immigrants on their country and just don't let them in?
Also they could just deport a bunch of them if they want to.
No reason to go full hitler retard.
>>
>>57398295
If you're not one of the MUH HERITAGE autists you're welcome
>>
>>57398403
what's so annoying about ''muh heritage''?
>>
>>57398029
>16

wew no under muslims all wanna go to Germany
>>
>>57398497
*wonder
>>
>>57398454
have you ever seen nippons and ultra-fat americans in Lederhosen and Dirndl?
>>
>>57398454
They feel entitled, they think they are German just because their great great grandnanny was 1/4 german, they feel so entitled that they care more about their MUH HERITAGE country than their actual country they lived in since their birth. Kinda like Weeaboos or 3. Generation immigrant turks
>>
She looks like she's got a bit of Turk blood or Mediterranean perhaps , but still good form
>>
>>57398550
My grandfather fought for Germany in WWII, spent a year in a POW camp and moved here after he was released. Does that count?
>>
>>57401061
For your grandfather, yeah. For you, no.
You're not entitled to the achievements of others.
>>
File: latinloverfernandomartinez.png (66 KB, 888x371) Image search: [Google]
latinloverfernandomartinez.png
66 KB, 888x371
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.