[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fernando Martinez
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 12
File: chartofmartinez.jpg (2 MB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
chartofmartinez.jpg
2 MB, 2480x3508
When will germanics ever learn?
>>
>>57395499
I like this meme, Portugal. Keep the good stuff up man.
>>
>>57395499
feels like another forced meme
>>
File: fernandomartinezenmiami.jpg (1 MB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
fernandomartinezenmiami.jpg
1 MB, 2480x3508
>The norwegian man is out for 6 months because he works in an oil platform in the middle of the ocean (among other men)
>Meanwhile, his wife is bored. She is bored of hiking the same mountains and all the men around her are boorish autists
>One day, a stranger comes into town. He is a dark handsome man with a daring and passionate look in his eyes
>He notices lonely Bertha staring at dead trees covered by snow
>The charming man aproaches her and she can feel herself heating up like if she was in the mediterranean
>"Te encuentras sola pobrecita" - said the mysterious man
>Suddenly, Bertha couldn't take it anymore. The passion of Andalusia, the charm of Milan and the nostalgia of Portugal were all combined in the deity that was in front of her
>She takes of her clothes and proceeds to have the most "caliente" sex she ever had at an old Fryja shrine
>As she reaches the climax and the epithome of human pleasure she thanks the gods of the south for sending this angel of lust
>After passing out she could hear a lonesome guitar sound fading in the distance
>When she waked up her husband was still in the ocean but now she had a memory to warm her in those cold Norwegian nights
>and that memory was:
>...
>Fernando Martinez
>>
Mediterranean master race
>>
File: 1450404738849.gif (458 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1450404738849.gif
458 KB, 360x360
>>57396379
>>
as a member of one of the most shitposters nations , i have to say that i do not approve this meme
regards
>>
>>57396379
>"Te encuentras sola pobrecita" - said the mysterious man

I will try this phrase this summer
>>
File: fernandoalhambra.jpg (798 KB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
fernandoalhambra.jpg
798 KB, 2480x3508
>Men adorned with horns are seen in mediterranean culture as a symbol of cuckold

Vikings and teuthonic knights are usually depicted with horns, a subconscious feeling of cuckhold and sexual frustration
>>
Alberto Barbossa is the master cucker, not Fernando M*rtinez
>>
>>57396699
looks like some sleazy gypsie 2bh XD
>>
File: Fernando_Martinez.jpg (23 KB, 200x246) Image search: [Google]
Fernando_Martinez.jpg
23 KB, 200x246
>>57396699
As can be seen trough this post, the germanic man has a lustful desire to see his women engaged in sexual intercourse with dark men, being sub-sahaarrian ethnics his most fulfilling fetish
>>
me on the left
>>
File: albertobarbossa.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
albertobarbossa.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>>57396765
Indeed, the true Alberto Barbossa cucks Fernando Martinez on a daily base
>>
File: 1450289341862.jpg (102 KB, 293x279) Image search: [Google]
1450289341862.jpg
102 KB, 293x279
>>57396847
OUI
>>
File: fernandomartinez.jpg (816 KB, 2472x3264) Image search: [Google]
fernandomartinez.jpg
816 KB, 2472x3264
The germanic men picks up the guitar and starts playing it in a rage fueled by autism and sexual frustration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7piTcDllnY

Meanwhile, Fernando Martinez picks up the guitar in a sensual, smooth and suave way due to his maturity and sexual comfort:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtvXw7avTh8
>>
>the Germanic man tries to expel jews in his history and is shunned
>Fernando Martinez not only expels all the jews from his homeland, but is appraised for such an achievement
>>
keep posting poortugal
>>
File: fernando martinezz.jpg (798 KB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
fernando martinezz.jpg
798 KB, 2480x3508
>France
>An elementary school teacher is lonely because her husband wich is a philosophy academic teacher is always traveling
>She also feels sad because the said husband thinks to highly of himself and also thinks that his wife is a cultural pleb
>One day while she was in the local library reading the french classics like Victor Hugo's poetry she grasps the sound of a motorbike acompanied by the sound of a "guitar apasionada"
>She reaches to the door to see what's happening and she receives a breath of warmness in her face
>Before she could open her eyes a dark handsome man was holding her waist and towering over her with the elegance of a stray cat
>He starts to dance across the library with her, the poor teacher never felt so secure and attractive before
>"Sin duda que eras un chica lista pero tu cintura es la de una verdadera mujer" - said the wandering man in a soothing way
>Suddenly, before she could know it her soutien was removed and the fingers of the guitarist swarmed over her
>The pleasure was so intense that even Rimbaud could hear her moans from his grave
>When she wakes up there was a rose next to her beautiful naked body
>"Pour Marie, je vous dit: Merci... Acuerdate de mi, tu amado..."
>...
>Fernando Martinez
>>
>>57398534
what a realist story
>>
>>57398534
husband was probably fugging qt gommies in Latin America while Manu Chao plays on an old stereo so it's only fair.
>>
File: Fernando_Martinez.png (1 MB, 1451x1800) Image search: [Google]
Fernando_Martinez.png
1 MB, 1451x1800
Fernando was surprised to discover that in this country they allow women to vote! Incredible! Can you believe it? A creature as delicate and enticing as a woman allowed to make decisions? For me, a woman has only one decision - front or back. Politics, like hunting, like showering, is for men. Women take baths, and think about puppies, and amore. My women never vote - this is why I keep them illegal.
>>
>>57396670
You people are just a bunch of stupid and unfunny tryhards. You don't have a say
>>
File: rWWLdK0.png (157 KB, 654x413) Image search: [Google]
rWWLdK0.png
157 KB, 654x413
>>57396379
>>
>>57395499
Make one about a jap to piss off the weebos and yellow fever fags
>>
>>57406463
This. We need to check every ethnicity off the list. They all need to get Martinez'd.
>>
>>57406828
Exactlty you should not stop until the whole world has experinced the martinez
>>
>>57406828
what about nigs?
>>
>>57406988
Do they even count as people?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.