[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain the concept of white guilt to me? Nips don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: questionfrogs.jpg (59 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
questionfrogs.jpg
59 KB, 640x560
Can someone explain the concept of white guilt to me? Nips don't feel sorry for the Nanking Massacre. Turks don't feel sorry for the Armenian Genocide. Argentinians don't feel bad for harassing the Falkland Islands.

Why are white people the only people who are pathetic enough to care about this sort of thing?
>>
Nips and Turks are subhhumans
It's like asking why we shouldn't feel bad for shitting on the carpet when dogs don't feel bad about it
>>
You could probably find lots of people within those groups who actually do feel sorry about those things. They would be a small minority, just like the tiny amount of whites who actually care enough about all that shit to feel guilty about it.

Personally, my white guilt only manifests in the fact that I wish my university's apehoop team had more big bad hood niggas on it.
>>
Nips on /int/ don't feel sorry for it. IRL the Japanese government has paid reparations and apologized several times. African governments have apologized for the slave trade http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-05-01/news/0005010158_1_slave-trade-benin-president-mathieu-kerekou . Even India has affirmative action to help dalits. This isn't as black and white as you think...
>>
Unlike the other groups you mentioned, whites have no culture. They try to fill this void with philosophical fads like postmodernism, sexual "liberation", and fatuous socioeconomic *sniff* ideologies that don't even work in simplified computer simulations yet are defended with much spittle on Facebook and Twitter every day.
White guilt just happens to be one of the newest ways to signal virtue to a cultural ingroup. It's a self-perpetuating meme.
>>
It literally makes no sense.

I think it's about the white bogeyman,

You brits civilized the world.
>>
>>57391522
White culture dominates the world bud.
>>
https://wazaonline.com/en/archive/african-chiefs-urged-to-apologise-for-slave-trade
More "black guilt" from Africans...
>>
It's basically politicized >Muh heritage, in a reverse of nationalism to a degree in the west

People cling to their heritage, therefore the actions, good and bad, of ancestors.
>>
>>57391131
>Invented anime
>Subhuman

W E W
E
W
>>
>>57391837
>anime
>not degeneracy made for subhumans
Fuck I'm a weeb and even I recognize this
>>
File: Goaway.jpg (135 KB, 500x1202) Image search: [Google]
Goaway.jpg
135 KB, 500x1202
>>57391837
Fuck outta here
>>
http://www.nbcnews.com/science/slave-descendants-genetic-quest-leads-african-apology-8C11467842
And another apology. This one's my favorite because

http://cosmiclog.nbcnews.com/_news/2010/09/08/5070972-dna-points-to-royal-roots-in-africa

>Holland discussed his family tree with tribal leaders in Bamenda, and eventually was received by the Mankon chief, His Royal Highness Fo Angwafo III.

>"He was so surprised," Holland recalled. "He gave me about an hour of his time. He looked at me, and he just couldn't believe it. He told me, 'William, you could be my son.'"

>During the month that followed, local elders pored over all the records that Holland had prepared. Then they called him in to hear the verdict. "With all the pedigrees you show, you belong to the royal family," Holland said he was told.

>yfw genetic tests prove African Americans wuz Kings N shieet
>>
>>57391931
>>57392037

That's because you probably watch shitty anime made for little girls. It's not the Jap's fault.
>>
Bandeirantes are considered godly and badasses for destroying the indigenous population.
Feeling sorry is a first world problem
>>
File: 1459269928127.jpg (183 KB, 819x633) Image search: [Google]
1459269928127.jpg
183 KB, 819x633
>>57391029
>1200-1918 enslaved
>1940-1990 occupied by teh slavs again
I don't know white guilt DESU
>>
>>57391029
I am no racist, and I consider that everyone has the same rights.
But I am proud to be white and feel no regreats or guilt.
>>
>>57391706
They are right shit isn't black and white like int like you to believe.

>>57392854
It's a typical Brazilian thing to admire and support destructive things and actions. What can I say?
>>
>>57391029
Overly vocal liberals. That is all.

The average white person does not feel this way. The average white person is non political/moderate in their views, just looking to get by in this world peacefully. Activism isn't exactly a peaceful thing or safe for that matter.
>>
dindu nuffin
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.