[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Esperanto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: download.png (938 B, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.png
938 B, 275x183
What is /int/'s opinion on esperanto? I looked into it a bit when I was younger and it was fun to learn but the community seemed to have a lot of commies and tumblristas, so I stopped. It only takes maybe two weeks of learning to get to a pretty conversacional point. Could we make it the oficial /int/ meme language and take it away from sjws?

Sorry for fucked up spelling spanish autocorrect is a bitch and I dont like proofreading.
>>
File: 1446660035903.gif (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1446660035903.gif
1 MB, 640x480
Two weeks 'til conversation-level?

You can't do that with any language, no matter the difficulty.

Nonetheless, Esperanto is very easy, you could reach conversation - level in about 2-3 months depending on how much you study, and how good your retention skills are.

If you're serious about learning Esperanto, try Duolingo first. It'll give you a taste of what to expect. Bonŝancon.
>>
>>57390430
mi pilin e ni: toki Epelanto li ike li toki moli
>>
>>57390430
You sould like a conservative far-right cuck.

You can fuck off.
>>
>>57391850
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>57391850
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>57391850
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>57390761
>Two weeks 'til conversation-level? You can't do that with any language, no matter the difficulty.

Not OP but I've got a friend who started learning Esperanto about two weeks ago and he chats with me in it pretty easily now, at least via typing and occasioally looking up words. Speaking/listening seems more difficult but that just takes practice. He's mostly been using the Duolingo course as far as I know.

Anyway OP, my advice is just to learn it if you're interested. It's pretty easy and doesn't take long so there's not really a reason not to, it's pretty much a freebie as far as adding something to the list of languages you speak. I learned it on a whim about 11 years ago and still use it all the time.
>>
>>57392429
Ah, I see what you mean...

When I think of conversation, it's through verbal means.
>>
>>57391850
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>57392949
I just meant that after two weeks of studying I could read and post of the forums. I know what you mean though.

>>57392429
I would learn it but I don't see much use in it. I am thinking about starting up a general on /int/ to get some people on the Chan's to talk to and study with. I am still studying pretty hard at Spanish and am starting the Catalan course on Duolingo, so I dont know if I should add on right now.
>>
File: 1433295780774.jpg (77 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1433295780774.jpg
77 KB, 768x1024
>>57393599
Not to discourage you or anything, but that's just way too much to be doing at once. Don't tack on another language when you've already got Spanish and Catalan on your plate.

Spanish is difficult enough as it is (depending on what proficiency level you're trying to achieve) , but you're thinking about starting Catalan also? Nevermind Esperanto, the meme that it is; worry about Spanish first, it's far more useful, mon ami.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.