[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your cuntry >have you ever visited a prostitute? How was it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 333353535575757.jpg (61 KB, 800x548) Image search: [Google]
333353535575757.jpg
61 KB, 800x548
>your cuntry
>have you ever visited a prostitute? How was it?
>>
1. flag
2. your mum was a waste of perfectly good $6.41
>>
we have this thread every day
>>
>>57387601
she's worth at least $9.99 mate
>>
File: Xo9GNok.jpg (65 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Xo9GNok.jpg
65 KB, 400x388
>>57387512
1) Flag
2) she took the sandwich and run away
>>
1. flag
2. No, what's with the slavic whores myth, there's none
>>
>The Netherlands
>No.

I don't think prostitution is a bad thing as long as women do it voluntary. Which is not always the case in Amsterdam. I would also rather have some people visiting prostitutes than to rape someones daughter or wife.
>>
>>57387512
I'd like some information on seeing a prostitute myself. I'm thinking of going to a walk up in london and getting some. Do prostitutes get tested for stds?
>>
>>57387512
no,because all over the world they are usually forced by organized crime,esp in your pic,actually in really poor cunts with no sex tourism they actually might be willing bc no other choice to feed kids
>>
1.flag
2. yes, several times. It's great when you are extremely horny, but id you want great sex, you need more time. Or money, since then you can get a better girl for an entire night. That one time I was very late, around 5 in the morning and fucked her for over an hour. I had only paid for 20 minutes but she said she enjoyed it and there werent any other customers anyhow. Went to her another time and fucked her and her friend for an our for 20€. That gave me a huge confident boost, honestly.
>>
>>57391249
Berlin? Fuck that sounds awesome
>>
I could've lost my virginity to a hooker when I was 16. My cousin offered to pay.
Instead I told him to get fucked and now I'm 22 and still a virgin ;_;
>>
>>57387512
Went to a brothel once, walk around there, found it fucking disgusting and left without fucking.

>>57392236
Pretty much the same here, just with 18 and I lost my V card in my mid 20s. Never regreted my decision.
>>
>>57387512
Yes, ur mum :DDD
>>
>>57391644
No, just a 250k city with a window street. Berlin isn't that great when it comes to hookers.
Chicks like my dick as I later found out. Now I have a handful of girls that I can bang from time to time.
>>
>>57387512
Disgusting. Tourists seems to think it's edgy. lol weed and hookers xD
>>
>>57392236
Hookers are cheap, just buy one for yourself. Just make sure you take one that is actually interested in you, but not thirsty. For example one that let several guys walk by and then got up to ask you.

>>57392650
Hookers can be fun if you know how to interact with them.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.