[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks /int/ for being the closest thing to having friends I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: dr6.png (100 KB, 932x1000) Image search: [Google]
dr6.png
100 KB, 932x1000
I live in desertic shithole where everyone is a normie shitskin with the same tastes (reggaeton, parties, sex) and dull personalities, my uni is full of them, so I have literally no one to talk to.
>>
>>57376655

You should be friends with that Chilean girl studying in Finland you're both autistic and love Finland.
>>
>>57376728
Theyre a girl?

Thought he was just faggot.
>>
>>57376655
You're welcome. Come in Europe.
>>
We're here for you, Tejas.
>>
>>57376776
its a very cute girl with dick)
>>
>>57376655
Tfw europe will take millions of muslims but not based chile bro.
>>
>>57376728
I'm not autistic, I just avoid subhumans
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>57376655
Dont worry chile
>>
>>57377048
marry i
>>
Come home Euro diaspora.
There is no point in being a criollo if the Empire has already fallen.
>>
File: hug.gif (36 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
36 KB, 200x146
>>57376655
same chilebro.

the only place where I have something similar to friends
the only place where I flirt
the only place where I laugh.

I love you guys <3
>>
>>57377207
but Spain is a 3rd world hellhole too
>>
same
>>
>>57377422
Memes aside, I am Chilean born and it's still better here.
>>
>>57377266
seriously, I cant a find single decent person in km

I wish I could live with middle-class white people
>>
>>57377642
don't worry, I live in a pretty populated city and I have the same problem
>>
>>57377635
>>57377642
Are you white ?
>>
>>57377740
Spaniard blood. My ancestors went to Chile as Politicians during colonial times, family never mixed. I have returned.
>>
>>57377902
>Spaniard blood

you are still filthy SUDACA
>>
>>57380038
croatian bro. i will go to croatia next week. 6 days in spalit, but i want to travel all the country (i rent a car)... what places and monumets must i to visit¿?

is it easy for a spanish 7/10 boy to fuck a croatina girl on party night with a low level of english?

is there a good party in april or only in summer?
>>
>>57377422
no. only in the neighborhoods when sudacas live in.
>>
>>57376655
>based anti-reggaeton poster
I think about you almost every other day, imagining how your life would improve this way or that. You're one of the nicest posters here.
>>
>>57380198
wouldnt know im not a normie, parties and tourists usually come in the summer
>. 6 days in spalit, but i want to travel all the country (i rent a car)... what places and monumets must i to visit¿?
http://www.touropia.com/best-places-to-visit-in-croatia/
https://www.lonelyplanet.com/croatia/travel-tips-and-articles/68491
etc etc
i wouldnt recommend zagreb so much, its pretty generic central euro city and dont go slavonia too
rijeka-this is where are live, not much better than zagreb, just smaller and with more hills
dalmatian cities and istria have some nice sights

>is it easy for a spanish 7/10 boy to fuck a croatina girl on party night with a low level of english?

probably yes, if nothing you can try tinder
>>
>>57377048
>latino
>not untermensch
Pick one
>>
>>57377422
lel
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.