[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the Balkans hate Turkey so much? Most former colonies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (16 KB, 285x445) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
16 KB, 285x445
Why do the Balkans hate Turkey so much? Most former colonies have a friendly relationship with their former overlords, but why not the Balkans?
>>
>Why do they hate Turkey
They hate the Ottoman Empire.

>Why?
Why wouldn't they hate the empire that opresseed them for centuries?
>>
Cuz we fuccd dem
>>
>>57373389
It's just western propaganda and their propaganda succeeded in 19th century and it continues.

The proof to that is in 1402 Ottomans took a huge beating by Timurids and it almost came very near collapsing but they still did not lost most of their lands in Balkans because people chose Turks over Europeans and after a decade empire got back up on it's feet and few decades later conquered the Constantinople
>>
>>57373389
>comparing colonies with conquest

You're dumb, aren't you?
>>
>>57375396
That's a Mehmet, Schlomo and he attracts other dumb Roachmets
>>
>>57373389
>colonies
Balkaniards were more civilised than Turks by the time they were conquered, so they weren't colonies.
>>
File: 1459620461178.jpg (57 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
1459620461178.jpg
57 KB, 500x466
>>57375325

>It's just western propaganda and their propaganda succeeded in 19th century and it continues.
>>
>>57375325
except we kinda just watched the civil war in turkey.

And we were independent from you at the time.

Serbian despotate for example was independent and an ally of Hungary after 1402.

Serbian knights also saved one of the bayezid sons and the ottoman treasury from falling to the Tamerlan.

Tamerland was pretty based though.

> But the Serbians managed to save one of Bayezid's sons and the treasury from the Mongols and made their way to Constantinople. The Serbian troops wore heavy black plate armour which were very effective against the Timurid arrows. Timur admired the Serbian troops who according to him "fight like lions".
>>
>>57373389
>implying only balkans hate turkey
only people who love them are their fellow barbaric muslim brothers
>>
I like Turkey, it's such a diverse nation!

It has intelligent, if slightly depressed people, usually situated in and around Izmir
>>57374979

as well as /br/-tier monkey posters (I assume Adana or Kayseri or some shit like that)
>>57375305

and then there is the standard Nationalist cocksucker, like
>>57375325

who's dad probably liked Ataturk, but he's an AKP supporter now, because he just needs a strongman to make everything right
>>
File: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (7 KB, 224x65) Image search: [Google]
129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg
7 KB, 224x65
>>57376367
How did you know I was in İzmir and slightly depressed at the same time?
>>
This is a meme you know? No one cared about each other except the Armenians.
>>
>>57378104
It's not hard to spot a gommie cuck
>>
File: kekshed.jpg (63 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
kekshed.jpg
63 KB, 368x368
>>57378672
>implying I'm too much of a subhuman to give a shit about what goes on in turkey

Open up! Apolitical and apathetical master race coming through
>>
>>57373389

Balkans hate everything. We hate eachother and this hate is what unites us and makes us unique and a family.
>>
Balkans are just the land of hate
>>
>>57375811

Why do serbs suck so much Turkish cock
>>
>>57382812
Said the albozerg diaspora living in United States.

kek
>>
>>57373389
because balkans weren't a colony?
do you even know what colony means Hans Hasan?
>>
>>57383398

Is that the only thing you could muster up calling someone your cousin
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.