[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/muslims? the fuck/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 2015_04_09_Paul_Dano_25842-1ab.jpg (2 MB, 2234x1635) Image search: [Google]
2015_04_09_Paul_Dano_25842-1ab.jpg
2 MB, 2234x1635
Ok, I was just thinking about this, and it struck me. Is there a nation in the world where muslims succesfully integrated and stared respecting the social values of their host culture? Everywhere I look, USA (Yakub), England, France, Belgium (muslims doing terrorism), Germany, Austria (turks having their own cities in cities), Eastern Europe (muslims in Yugoslavia starting uprisings and wars, muslims in Russia doing terrorist attacks), China (muslims doing unrests), Africa (Boko Haram).

Why are muslims incompatible with every culture they settle in, why do they even migrate to places of different culture if they cannot integrate into it?
>>
Most muslims are currently experiencing increase in literacy rate. This is making a divide in values between their father's generation and children's generation and is causing a temporary social unrest,
>>
>>57371669
how much muslims do you have in weebo? how do they integrate?
>>
File: liberals.png (1 MB, 2512x1052) Image search: [Google]
liberals.png
1 MB, 2512x1052
(pic related)

Also, I think there are some situations where they succesfully integrate. For some reason it is mostly the Shi'ites and other sects that aren't Sunni who integrate way better. The few Iranians we have here in the Netherlands are 10000 times better than the Morrocans or Turks.
>>
>>57371669
Usually the generation that came here for work are far more based. That ones that grew up here and don't know shit about the home country act ultra nationalistic and stupid.
>>
>>57371821
not many. I guess they get along with the locals well.
Sometimes they remind us why they are shunned in western countries thou.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nu9CcEZJQU
>>
>>57371353
They're too scared to try anything over here.
>>
>>57372201
>muslims in Japan
>meant it ironically

WTF, so you ain't spared of this shit either. I am afraid that because of their failed integration and general hostility towards the people that welcomed them as more than guests, they'll be marginalised soon if they do not change, and if it ever comes to some radical-right-wing shift, even seen as enemies of europe as well as other nations that have problem with them.
>>
>>57371353
Classic.
>>
>>57371897

Iranians are bros. It's not because they're ruled by fucking idiots who want to ruin everything that it means the citizens approve it. It's quite the opposite really. If an Islamic reform happens it'll start in Tehran.
>>
>>57378105
no one will escape, thats the plan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPamnNYGJI
>>
Russia
>>
American muslims wear too much cologne. That's it really
>>
>>57371353
Muslims in Russia and China are the native population to the land , they are part of the culture of the host
>>
File: ottoman union.jpg (368 KB, 500x572) Image search: [Google]
ottoman union.jpg
368 KB, 500x572
>>57378341
fucking disgusting turks, where ever they come the athmosphere of backwardness and primitivism surrounds them. feel sorry for the japanese that they have to endure their crap as we do, but now they understand us at least, fucking burgers still support those cockroaches.
>>
>>57378519
>Muslims in Russia and China are the native population to the land , they are part of the culture of the host

how the fuck can they be native to Russia and China, if muslims come from fucking arabia. retard
>>
>>57378634
a-are you retarded?
>austrian flag
oh ok
>>
>>57371353
>Is there a nation in the world where muslims succesfully integrated and stared respecting the social values of their host culture?
Tatars in Poland are pretty civilised fąm. They practise monogamy and don't blow anything up.
Fun fact: according to polls local Tatars are more concerned about the current immigrant crisis then an average Pole is.
>>
>>57382564
>according to polls local Tatars are more concerned about the current immigrant crisis then an average Pole is.

they are afraid they'll fall back

>>57382553
mohammed was from fucking europe wasn't he, fucking ahmed.
>>
>>57378634
>Austrian education
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.